Chapter 8

(Y/N) was full from her chicken and salad, that her boyfriend had made her. She was lying down in bed while Revenant was reading a book again. He was mummbling the words that he was currently reading.

"Revenant?" (Y/N) spoke as the humanoid robot stopped reading and looked at her.

"What is it?" He closed the book, putting it on his counter.

"Are you still in the Apex Games?"

"Yes." He plainly spoke before switching off the lamp and got comfy in bed. (Y/N) done the same, but kept her distance. The only light was his yellow, glowing eyes. She sighed sadly and looked down. "What's the matter?"

"Nothing." She spoke and turned her back against him. The murderous robot wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her into him carefully. She blushed and placed her hand on his hand as she closed her eyes. He smirked as went to sleep too.

Not like he needed it.

---

They went into the dropship as everyone gave deadly glares at Revenant. He knew that he was very threatfull and a terrible being, but that shouldn't stop him enjoying the games with his new skinsuit girlfriend.

"Hey, bruddah!" Gibraltar waved over to the robot and (Y/N) as the female waved back as the male scoffed and looked away. "Hey. I am sorry for beating you yesterday." He looked down ashamed as (Y/N) tapped Revenant as he shrugged, not caring about his apology.

"He is in one of his bad moods this morning, Gibby. He forgives you though. I can see it in his eyes."

"I do not!" Revenant slapped his own leg.

"Thanks, fellas!" He smiled and continued his recent conversation with Lifeline.

---

Mirage and Wraith looked at each other and sighed before cuddling close.

"Did we go a bit far yesterday?" Mirage asked as Wraith nodded slowly having voices in her head.

"Yes. We did. Revenant maybe deadly, but didn't deserve that pain because it is the way he is, and we have to accept it." Wraith spoke wisely as Mirage smiled happily.

---

Loba looked at a family photo and held it tightly as Rampart walked to her.

"Loba? What's that?"

"Oh, Rampart! It is just a family photo of me and my parents... who were killed." She whispered the last part, but the new woman heard.

"How were they killed?" She asked in pure shock.

"His name begins with an 'R' and ends with a 'T', and I can tell you I am looking at him right now!" Loba stood up and glared at Revenant.

"Revenant! How could you kill Loba's parents!?" This made (Y/N) gasp and look at him. He growled and stood up, turning his hand into a dagger.

(Y/N) was in shock and moved out of his area looking at him.

"Y-You... You killed h-her parents." She stuttered as Revenant glared at her.

"So what?" He sat back down.

"I can't be with someone who kills a poor girls parents... Your only meant to kill bountys, Revenant."

"He was a bounty." He shrugged.

"Oh? So her father was? What about her mother?" (Y/N) argued as he was now getting frustrated and angry.

"I killed her for shooting me! That skinbag should learn better than to mess with me." Revenant scoffed and walked away from her.

"How dare you make fun of my mother in such a way!" Loba screamed and tried to charge at him, but Rampart held her back.

"I can't go on with you, Revenant. I'm sorry." (Y/N) spoke as he stopped in his tracks. He looked back at her with obvious hurt on his face.

Octane, Wattson, Bangalore, Rampart, Loba, Wraith, Mirage, Caustic, Crypto Gibraltar, Lifeline, Bloodhound and Pathfinder all looked at them with shocked faces.

Revenant nodded slightly and walked back into his room area as (Y/N) left his area and went into her own. She had tears rolling down her cheeks while Loba walked over to her.

"(Y/N). I am soo sorry." Loba sat on the other's bed as the slightly younger woman hugged her tightly. "Don't cry." She rubbed the back of (Y/N)'s head softly.

(Y/N) moved away slightly and looked over as Revenant who's head was in his big, metal hands.

"Revenant..." (Y/N) whispered as Loba sighed and walked over to her enemy.

"Revenant. (Y/N) loves you soo much. She didn't mean to break up with you since what happened years ago was serious. She is just an emotional woman, so you should talk to her." Loba spoke as crossed her arms.

She noticed that a small little bit of water roll from his eye.

"A-Are... Are you crying?" She asked as Revenant looked away. "You love her too, don't you?" She sat next to him and placed her hand on his back, losing her fear of him.

"No. I am not crying, Loba." Revenant wiped it away and looked at her serious. "So what if I love a little girl like her? She is just one of the billions of women in the world." Revenant shrugged and stood up. "Stay out of my way... and... thanks." He rolled his eyes at the last part as she smiled.

Revenant walked into (Y/N)'s area and picked her up by wrapping his arms around her back. She freaked out and tried to get down, screaming for help.

Everyone stayed away and began to move away slowly for multiple reasons.

"(Y/N)... I am sorry for what happened about Loba years ago, but it is the way I am. You have to except it." Revenant sat down with her in his lap.

She nodded a little and rubbed his back. She liked the feeling of it as he closed the curtain that covered the room.

It will take another hour to get to Kings Canyon.

"I love you, murder bot." (Y/N) giggled as Revenant smirked.

_______________________________________

What would you guys want for next chapter?