(2)

"Akhir, Agai Dada ko meri shikayat laga kar." Murtaza stopped her after seeing her coming out of their grandfather's room.

(Finally, you came after complaining about me to grandfather.)

She gritted her teeth together and tried to went pass him without saying anything.

Oh, how wrong she was when she thought she could easily ignore him.

Murtaza held her wrist and jerked her towards him. She clashes on his chest. She immediately put her both hands on his broad chest to push him but he was Murtaza Qureshi, ignoring her protest he looked deep in her eyes.

Daneen felt like the time has stopped. She was lost in his hazel eyes when he placed a strand of hair behind her ear and took her out of her dreamland.

"So, wifey you didn't tell me, were you successful in convincing Dada."

"You don't have any idea how much I want to punch you right now."

Murtaza smiled at his wife's childlike behavior.

"Kuch ho to sakta nahi ha Daneen, Nikkah ma to tum mera hi ho rukhstati bigar kia lagi jo tum mana kar rai ho."

(Nothing can happen now Daneen, you are under my name, what could Rukhsati do that you are denying it)

Clenching her jaw tightly, she enunciated,
"I hate you, you are the most arrogant  man to walk to on earth. Nahi chati ma ye rukhsati. Tum bas dekhna Inshallah, ma Dada ko mana lu gi ke mujha tum say talaq chaiya."

(I don't want this Rukhsati, you'll see that by Allah's will, I will convince grandfather that I want a divorce from you)

"Daneen!"

Murtaza loudly growled after hearing the word 'divorce' from his wife's mouth.

He tightend his hold on her wrist and pronounced, "aik baat yad rakhna talaq to tum ko ma martay dum tak nahi do ga. Muja halka maat lo Daneen Murtaza Qureshi, mujha sakhti karna boht achay tareeqay say ati ha iss liya in wahiyat khialat ko jitna jaldi ho apnay dimag sa nikaal lo."
Saying this in a loud and clear sound, he left her standing motionless.

(Remember one thing I won't give you a divorce till my last breath. Don't take me easy Daneen Murtaza Qureshi, I know how to be stringent, that's why try to remove these disgusting thoughts from your mind as soon as possible)

Wiping a single tear, she also twirled on her heels.

Daneen stayed one week with her father after her Nikkah then returned to Lahore to continue her studies.

In her one-week stay, she avoided Murtaza like a plague.

Nevertheless, on her fourth day, he came into her room unannounced.
She was brushing her wet strands when Murtaza stood behind her.

Her heart thundered after seeing him.
Without saying anything, he placed her sticky hair on her left shoulder and positioned a luxurious pendant on her neck.

Without giving her any moment, he gently turned her around by her wrist and took a red velvet box from his jeans pocket.

He opened the box, inside it was the most magnificent ring Daneen had ever seen.

He delicately placed the ring on her ring finger and announced, "you are my wife now. This ring will connect you to me. This ring will show everyone that you belonged to Murtaza Qureshi. Always wear it!"

Like a meek girl she was back then, she didn't spoke anything to him, after gazing at her for a solid minute, he left the room.

And after two days, Daneen went back to Lahore.

She continued her life studying CA without looking back. She was glad that her father was in decent health.

Until one day, on her convocation day four years after her Nikkah a sudden call came telling her that her father was no more.

It completely broke Daneen. Her mother also went with her but after three days she returned back and wanted Daneen to also come but after seeing her Dada's ill heath Daneen stayed back.

She didn't know how many times she cried while hugging Murtaza, clenching his shirt tightly in her hands, but she knew one thing, her husband was always there giving her a shoulder to cry on. 

After one month when Daneen wanted to return back to Lahore, her Tayi who was the mother of Murtaza and was a pleasant lady came into her room softly telling her that her Taya and Murtaza decided for the Rukhsati.

Daneen was furious, she wasn't like the old meek Daneen, she was much tougher now, She simply denied her Tayi by saying she is not ready for it.

From then Murtaza vowed to never let her go and was adamant about getting what he wanted.

Vote and comment for more:-)