(2)

As she came out in the parking lot after her last class end, she saw him, leaning against his car with crossed arms. Rolling her eyes, she went near him.

"Don't give me this look, I came on time."

Flicking her forehead with his finger, he uttered, "still not on exact time, you were ten minutes late, but I'll let it pass this time because last time it was an hour, you're improving!"
Smirking, he opened the passenger door to let her in.

Settling behind the steering wheel, he turned on the ignition, making the car roar with life.

"When are we leaving for Islamabad?"
With one hand he pushed his messy strands away from his forehead and with the other, he handled the steering wheel with perfection.

"Tomorrow, after class, we'll go straight from the University."
She replied while looking out of the car's window.

"Wow, I didn't know I was your chauffeur!"

"Now you know." She grinned and blinked innocently at him.

"I want payment, ma'am, I won't take you Islamabad for free." Raising his brows, he peeked at her.

Snorting, she rolled her eyes, "And what is your payment, my dear driver?"

He stopped the car in front of the traffic signals,
Clearing his throat he voiced his thoughts hesitantly, "help me in getting rid of Laiba, I swear she's the most annoying girl I have ever witnessed."

Zara chuckled lightly, "I warned you, you didn't listen, now it's your punishment, so suck it up."

Groaning loudly he banged his head against the steering wheel,

"Zaru man, do something, the girl hangs out with me all the time in university, she doesn't even know anything about the word 'privacy'."

Seeing the green signal, he pushed the accelerator and the car again started to run smoothly in its previous rhythm.

As she opened her mouth, the blaring of his phone ring tone stopped her.

"It's Laiba!" Throwing the phone in her lap, he gestured to answer the call.

"I won't answer, she will ask me dozens of questions about you."
Shaking her head, she placed his phone in the dashboard.

Even after ten minutes, the ringing didn't stop, the girl was very stubborn, she was calling him again and again.

"She won't stop, please Zara please do something, I promise I will buy you that bag that you wanted."
The poor boy was pleading.

"And those red shoes also!"

"Done!"

"And the silver jhumkas!"

"Done!"

"And also the-"

"Bag, shoes, and jhumkas only, not anything more and anything less."
Cutting her demands, he spoke with finality.

Shrugging with satisfaction, Zara answered the call.

After greeting, when Laiba rudely asked her to hand over the phone to Affan, that's when Zara started her game.

"Affan is talking with his wife right now apparently."

He choked after listening to her.

She put the call on the sparker, so he could also hear her.

"But Affan doesn't have a wife."
Disbelief laced in Laiba's voice.

"Oh sure he does, she is a foreigner, he also has three kids with her." Placing her hand over her mouth, she tried to stop her chuckle.

Affan was speechless, his eyes were wide as he stopped the car in front of their house.
They both stayed in the car, both were listening to Laiba who shrieked loudly after hearing about Affan's children.