(2)

She was in deep thoughts when she felt someone's presence behind her.

Inhal tightly closed her eyes and took a deep breath.

"You again!" She hissed without turning back.

"Miss Omer, what a coincidence," Zarrar pulled the chair with a screeching noise and sat on it; opposite of Inhal.

Inhal gritted her teeth together and held the warm coffee mug tightly in her hands.

"If you don't want me to spill this coffee on you, kindly leave before that."

"Aapko to gussa arha ha." A mischievous glint could be seen in his eyes.

(You are getting angry)

"Kia ap chahty hain ke apko phoolon ke haar phenao." She clenched her jaw and replied, the popping vein indicated her severe anger.

(Do you want me to put wreaths around you?)

"Bas yahi to masum sa dil chahta ha mera."
He spoke in a dreamy voice.

(That's the only thing my innocent hearts want)

Zarar placed his elbow on the table and settle his cheek on his hand.
A soft smile etched on his lips as he looked at her.

One minute he was looking at her and the next minute he was drenched in the coffee.

Zarrar gaped at her who looks murderously as she threw a mug of brown liquid at him.

"Goli mardo is masum dil ko takey meri Jaan chotay."
Saying this, she stood up and pivoted on her toes.

(Shoot your innocent heart, so that I could live in peace)

Zarrar looked at the door from where she left, and seconds later fits of laughter erupted from his chest.

From the past two months, he had been trying to convince the stubborn girl, but Inhal Omer was one of the kind, not only she insulted him in his face, she called his mother complaining about him, and only he knew how hard it was for him to stop his mother from beating him with her chappal.

When his laughter died down, Zarrar took a deep breath.

He was hurt that the only girl who caught his attention rejected him.
Thinking with a clear mind, he placed himself in her position, verily, it was very hard for her to start a new life after a tragic past.

Zarrar tried to understand her insecurities and with a very heavy heart he declared himself that Inhal Omer is not written for him.

He lowered his eyes and wiped the mist that gathered in his eyes.

"Akhir sabko sab kuch to nahi milta!"  he muttered and exited the coffee shop looking like a defeated soldier who surrendered without even fighting.

(Not everyone gets everything!)

*******
It had been a year since he last saw her.

Zarrar stopped going to Ahmed's just to avoid a certain brown eyes beauty.

He got to know about her getting a job from Ahmed when he was face timing him, which happened rarely now.

Zarrar was delighted to see her moving on, burying her past demons deep down in her heart.

A smile formed on his lips as he remembered their last encounter.
He shook his head and sighed.

A knock on the door made him got up.
His mother came forward and sat down on his bed placing his head in her lap.
She caressed his thick black hair with her soft hands.

"Meri jaan, mera dil dukhta ha tumko aisay dekh kar."

(My heart hurts seeing you like this)

Zarrar chucked and looked up from her lap, "I'm completely fine Ammi, why are you worried about me, worry about your younger son who again failed his Maths exam."

His mother narrowed her eyes at him,
"Zarrar, I'm serious."

Heaving a large breath, he stood up and ran his hand in his thick locks frustratedly.

He sat beside his mother with lowered face, elbows placed on his thighs.
For a whole minute the room was completely silent, he gazed at his mother and with cracking voice, he spoke.

"Ammi, say yes to Fatima's propsal, agr Inhal meray liya likhi hoti to ab tak mujha mil jati, ab jo ha woh mujhay qabool ha."
His red-rimmed eyes clenched his mother's heart and she nodded sadly at him.

(If Inhal was written for me, I would have gotten her already, now I accept whatever it is for me)

"Allah mery betay ko humesha khush rakhy." Giving him her blessing, she stood up and exit his room.

(May God always makes my son happy)

Zarrar walked up to his wardrobe and
took out the velvet blue box which held the ring he bought for her a year ago.

"He will be a lucky bastard who would have you as his wife, you will always be in my prayers, Inhal."
A single tear leaked from his eye and he threw the ring in the dust bin with all his feelings for her.

On that day, Zarrar Sikander locked up that part of his heart where Inhal Omer lived.

I'm back!I missed you all guys!First of all, thank you, each one of you for reading my crappy stories and showing love, I'm forever grateful

I'm back!
I missed you all guys!
First of all, thank you, each one of you for reading my crappy stories and showing love, I'm forever grateful.
So, you read the chapter, tell me your thoughts and theories. Today hopefully, I will be active on Wattpad.
Vote and comment for more.
Until next time.
Allah Hafiz❤