(7)

"You wait here, and let me go and talk to that brother of yours who ruined our date." Inhal shook her head and tried to stop him but the man left her room with lightning speed.

Cracking up, she also went out.

Ahmed was playing with her daughter when he saw his best friend coming towards him with a red face and narrow eyes.

"It won't look good when I will beat you in front of your daughter, so, can you come outside?"
Ahmed scratched his head and looked at him confusedly.

Inhal was laughing quietly while placing her hand over her mouth.

"Are you high on something!?" Ahmed asked him innocently.

Zarrar presented his infamous glare to him.

Raima squeals after seeing her favorite aunt and instantly went towards her.

Ahmed also stood up and looked at his friend weirdly.
He gestured with his hand to Inhal - asking her what had happened to Zarrar.

"Talk to me I'm standing here." He gritted his teeth and spoke.

"Bro, I'm waiting for you to speak, for the past five minutes you're only glaring at me."

"Weren't you the one who told me that Inhal loves seafood!"

As soon as those words left his mouth, Ahmed burst into fits of laughter. He was laughing so hard that tears gathered in his eyes.

Now he understood everything.

"You're the dumbest human being ever landed on Earth, you couldn't even get my sarcasm"
Ahmed rubbed his eyes and smiled with all his thirty-two sets of teeth.

Zarrar felt like punching himself at that moment, he remembered how Ahmed rolled his eyes when he said Inhal loves seafood, he was so excited to take her on the dinner that he didn't even notice his friend's mockery.

He looked hopelessly at Inhal who only gave him a sweet smile that melted his heart.

He again looked at Ahmed, "if you have been straightforward then maybe we could have our first date in peace."

"Dumb dumb dumber!" Ahmed sang in a high-pitched sound.

Zarrar huffed and shook his head at him.

Just then Ahmed's wife - Zainab, and his mother entered the house. They both were carrying huge shopping bags filled with groceries.

Both gentlemen came forward and held the bags from the ladies

"You two came early, seeing Zarrar's excitement, I thought he won't leave you till midnight.
Farzana smiled at both of them.

Zarrar opened his mouth to tell her about Inhal's condition but stoped when Inhal placed a hand on his arm.

"Yeah, I wanted to come home early, I had a meeting tomorrow at the office, I had to prepare it."
She smiled while telling her reason.

Ahmed also stayed silent because he knew that Inhal didn't want to make his mother worry.
His mother loved her like her own daughter and her sickness always used to distress her.

She nodded politely at them.

"Zari boy, you can leave now." After some time, Ahmed spoke as he saw Zarrar was trying to have a moment alone with his wife.

"Shut up!" He looked at him with his poker face.

Inhal went into the kitchen with Ahmed's wife and his mother to set the groceries.