1 - The First Encounter

y/n pov

I arrived at work exactly at noon, I first greeted my colleagues and went to my workplace. My manager walked my way as I settled in behind the ServiceDesk.

        'Good afternoon Hiro' I greeted him with a smile.

         'hi y/n, this morning we received a new purchase from one of our VIP clients. They want to have the car delivered to their son this afternoon. I know it's last-minute but could..'

         'I can do it' I answered and Hiro gave me a smile.

          'Great, as per usual you will receive the money for a cab to get you home when you delivered the car.'

          'I know the procedure.' I answered as I had done it a lot of times. It was one of our services that clients could choose; to have the car delivered at home after they bought it.

For regular people it was a whole happening to buy a car, like an important moment, for rich people though it was just something minor or it was as a present such as in this case and they wanted someone to deliver it to their home.

That person was often me. 

Hiro indicated where the car should be delivered and that I therefore should leave around 16:00. I recognized the zip code.

       'Oh, it is the richest of the rich neighborhood, lucky me.' I said sarcastically. To be honest it could go two ways; or the client was arrogant and spoilt or the client was kind but pitiful towards me. As if I had such a horrible life because my job was to deliver cars.

     'What kind of car am I driving today?' I enthusiastically asked, because that honestly was one of the perks of delivering a car in that area. They were always the super expensive fast sports cars.

       'It's the Hyundai gv80 '

I frowned, that wasn't the typical Ferrari sportscar but like an SUV type, it would be my first time driving that vehicle.

16:00 arrived and I got myself ready. The car was certainly impressive I had to admit.

Hiro had sent me the details via text, such as the address and the clients name. I scanned the information and saw the name; "Kim Taehyung" 

When I arrived, I parked the car on the driveway and made my way to the front door.

Though I had seen many houses in this area it still amazed me how big and luxurious these homes were. It was like a modern sleek building, with a lot of windows.

Would this guy live here by himself?

I got out of the car and walked towards the front door of which I rang the doorbell.

It was slightly uncomfortable because nobody opened the door, yet I could clearly hear voices inside.

There was a girl's voice who did 80 percent of the talking, or rather screaming I'd call it. She seemed to be hysterical. Two people were arguing.

This was awkward. 

The screaming continued;

       'WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU BLOCKED THE CREDIT CARD?'

       'BUT I LOVE YOU TETE'

       'I EVEN SAT THROUGH A JAZZ CONCERT FOR YOU'

       'WHY WOULD YOU BLOCK THE CREDIT CARD, YOU EVEN MADE A PROMOTION'

The things she screamed were in a way quite funny and in a way so embarrassing. The guy would only respond in an unbothered manner, with short answers such as;