15 - Beach Date

I woke up, and I felt how someone was slowly trailing my bare back. I didn't open my eyes yet, enjoying the touch of his fingertips on my skin. I didn't want to risk that he would stop doing that if I opened my eyes.

He put a strand of hair out of my face.

     'Sleep like a winter bear' he whispered but in a melody, as if it was a song.

That basically made me open my eyes

      'What?' I said still a bit vaguely as I wasn't fully awake.

His cheeks flustered

     'N- no nothing, I didn't know you were awake.'

I smiled while closing my eyes again 

I had my right hand at ease next to my face and I soon felt his hand on mine.

      'Are you hungry?' he eventually asked and my lips curled up again as I noticed how he didn't seem to be sure what to do at this particular moment.

I slowly opened my eyes, staring into his anticipating eyes.

       'a little' I eventually whispered.

He immediately got up 'I'll make you something'

I took his arm

     'Can we just lie here a little while longer like this?' I asked.

Taehyungs eyes widened a bit and then his face turned soft. Without saying any words, he laid down on his back again. He pulled me closer to him and we indeed stayed like that for a while.  

Eventually I took a shower and in the meantime Taehyung said he would prepare some breakfast. He had given me some of his clothes, like pants and a hoodie.

I sat at his kitchen island, which had enough space to eat as well.

I was silently eating my strawberry jam-covered toast, everything looked so delicious. The scrambled eggs with bacon, the fresh orange juice and the strawberries. I chuckled

      'You really like strawberries don't you?'

     'I do yes, how did you know?' he asked in return and I eyed everything that was on the table.

      'I don't know' I replied sarcastically and he came closer tickling me which made me almost fall of the chair but he quickly wrapped an arm around me, keeping me in place.

    'Fine smarty pants' he replied. 

I finished eating breakfast and stared at my plate for a moment

     'so uhm can I borrow your clothes for a while to get home?'

What kind of stupid ass question is that y/n?, he can hardly let you go home naked.

       'oh uhm actually, I was wondering whether you wanted to do something together today? Only if you have time of course' Taehyung suggested.

     'I-uh yes that could be nice. Uhm what do you want to do?'

Taehyung was contemplating when suddenly a twinkle of enthusiasm in his eyes

      'I have an idea! would you like to go to the beach today?'

The beach? I haven't been for forever.

The last time must have been with my family, when we were all still together.

     'That sounds nice yes' 

He excitedly hopped around

       'Okay let me make a few calls to arrange something' he said and I wasn't too sure what he meant but I nodded. Perhaps it was work related.