4 - Do Better

All their faces turned into surprise,

     'No way!'

       'But you said she was working at the car dealer, what is she doing as a bartender?'

      'Apparently, she does both' I answered.

       'Isn't it like fate running into her like this? but damn I know now why you can't get her out of your head.'

They again started with the teasing

      'Ah shut up guys.'

     'Let's just drink to this perfect night for our young loverboy.'

We all drank our wine and as the bottle was almost empty Wooshik got up.

     'What are you going to do?' I asked him.

He smirked at me 'have a little talk with the bartender.'

He was already on his way before I had a chance for a rebuttal. 

y/n
pov

One of the guys from Taehyung's table approached the bar. He had a very young face, yet his way of walking and posture indicated he definitely was older than me and older than Taehyung as well. His cheeks were reddish showing me he was already experiencing the effects of the wine.

      'Hi y/n is it?' the guy asked.

        'Uhm yes, who are you?'

        'I am Wooshik, a friend of Taehyungs.'

        'Alright, can I get you anything?' I asked, wondering why he wouldn't just order the drinks.

He shook his head

        'No... I am here to congratulate you.'

        'for what exactly?'

Wooshik smiled as if he was going to tell me something hilarious.

         'for catching the eye of one of the richest bachelors in the country.'

I stared at him confused as he tried to hold in his laugh. Though my heartbeat increased a bit considering that Taehyung apparently saw me that way, according to this guy.

I rolled my eyes

      'I feel like I just won the lottery' I eventually answered, in an overly sarcastic tone.

       'Hmm, your heart didn't flutter? you're not turning red?' Wooshik asked me, confused.

He then turned his head back to the table where his friends were.

        'I mean look at the guy, he is handsome, and he is super-rich. Isn't that every girl's dream?'

        'Depends on the girl, right?' I replied.

In the meantime, Taehyung had moved towards us.

        'What depends on the girl?' he asked as he suddenly joined the conversation. 

I looked at Wooshik and then back at Taehyung

       'The traits a girl seeks in a perfect guy apparently differs in our point of view.'

Wooshik chuckled but without explaining it to Taehyung.

       'On second thought, there is something you can get me.' he said.

       'Okay, what is it? another bottle of wine?'

He shook his head and leaned forwards, leaning on the bar