7 - Flowers & Texts

y/n pov

Sunday was my only full day off and I knew exactly what I was going to do. After an extensive morning walk, I would take time to paint again. Normally I wouldn't even bring my phone when walking but this time I did. I knew I was impatiently waiting for a message.

It was as if I was in high school again.

It was just that the conversation yesterday was so nice, and genuine. and his smile was so cute. and he was funny and smart.

Okay, y/n calm your horses.

You met him only three times, besides he is some prodigy CEO.

I checked my phone again. It wasn't that strange he didn't message me first thing in the morning, so I should just leave it for a while. 

The entire day passed by without any message. I started to feel uneased;

perhaps, in the end, it was all a game with his friends. That they teased him about not getting my phone number and then challenged him to get it anyway. and now I gave it so his dare was fulfilled and he never meant to do anything with my number in the first place.

It was just to show he could get anyone he wanted.

okay don't think that way.

He really didn't seem the type

But then again, can you really tell after meeting a guy 3 times?

Whatever, it was just giving a phone number

 On Monday I had to work at the dealer again, my shift as per usual started at 12:00. I arrived in the building and my colleagues were already looking at me with a big smile. Considering it was a Monday that seemed suspicious.

     'Hi everyone' I greeted them a bit confused.

Maya, a colleague, seemed to have a hard time keeping her face straight. when I looked at my regular place, I suddenly saw this huge bouquet of flowers on the desk. It honestly must have been the biggest bouquet I had ever seen.

     'Uh, what is this?' I asked

     'We don't know! it arrived this morning and it has your name on it.'

My heart seemed to beat more rapidly. I could only think of one person that would send me something like this and who would spend so much money on flowers.

Could it really be from Taehyung? 

I reached the desk and Maya and Hiro both also gathered around it, probably waiting for hours in anticipation to find out who had sent me these flowers. There was a little envelope attached with my name on it. I quickly opened it and read the message

Thank you for your excellent service last week when delivering my new car miss y/l/n

Kind regards,

Mr. Kim

My heart was already beating faster but now I could actually feel it against my chest.

It really was from him.

     'Who is it from?' Maya almost screamed. I handed her the card. now she actually screamed a little. She then showed it to Hiro.

    'Well done y/n' Hiro indicated proudly as he saw it as a message from a satisfied customer.

    'Thank you sir.' I replied and he left. 

      'What happened with this customer y/n?' Maya asked super excited.

Maya had also been working at the car dealer since she was in high school, just like me. She aspired to be a singer so during the day she would work here to pay for her living and then in the evening she tried her best to sing at places in the hope to become famous one day.