6 - Three Hours Later

12 hours earlier.

Taehyung pov

I woke up with quite a horrible hangover. I had really drunk too much last night. The guys teased me a lot about y/n but I didn't care. I did think of her for the main part of the evening though.

She thought I was handsome.

aish how could I get in contact with this girl?

She called me that day she delivered the car, so the number must be on my phone. I quickly took my phone and rapidly scrolled through my recent calls.

Private number.

Damn she masked the number so that didn't work.

The car dealer.

Perhaps I could call that place acting like I had a question about the car or the delivery and then perhaps she would get the phone. or no even better some excuse that she might have left something here.

No okay don't be ridiculous Taehyung

I stared at my phone

my fingers, as if I had no control, typed the name of the auto dealer and within seconds I was calling the number.

    'Hello, it's Hiro what can I help you with?'

      'Hi it's Kim Taehyung, one of your colleagues delivered my car on Tuesday.'

     'Her name was y/n I think?'

    'That is correct sir.'

     'Is she working today? I would like to ask her if she is missing her ... scarf.'

     'oh, she isn't working during the weekends.'

    'Could you give me her number please, so I can contact her?'

     'oh we are actually not allowed to reveal that personal information.'

aishh

     'I understand.'

     'But I can make a note that you have called.'

oh no that can't happen

      'oh uhm no don't worry I think it's not hers, I think it's from my ex-girlfriend. sorry to bother you.'

      'No problem sir' the man on the other side of the line sounded properly confused.

       'Yes thank you bye' I quickly said and hang up.

What the hell was I doing?

I shook my head; she refused to give me her phone number so I should just forget about the damn girl.

I took a shower and went on about my day.

A few hours later I was eating dinner that the help had prepared. He wasn't always around, I could call their service when I needed it and today I wasn't feeling like doing anything so I asked them.

      'Would you like a glass of water sir?' he inquired. and I looked up and for a split second, I saw y/n standing in the kitchen, as she had on Tuesday.

There was definitely something wrong with me.

She had to be working at the bar though this night. I was sure of it but I didn't know why exactly.

no Taehyung you're not going there. You are the handsome rich bachelor Kim Taehyung for heaven's sake.