(7) - Beach Party

Chapter 7: Beach Party

In just two weeks, they were finally going to graduate from senior high school and then pursue a faculty of their choice. Such a big decision for kids who haven't even reached twenty years of age. However, right now, they were just going to have fun and celebrate another year added to Win Metawin's life.

A week passed since Bright and Tu started going out, well it wasn't really confirmed but Mike said 'What you see is what you get'. And what Win could see was Bright spending most of his time with Tu, even going home together. That's good, Win thought, At least now I'm sure he was just being an idiot. But he couldn't help but feel a little bit of irritation. He went through all of that with Melody because he was getting confused and Bright just goes on and dates another girl. What if Win thought that he liked Bright after all that stupid teasing Bright was doing? He would've looked like a fool.

I mean, buddha, who makes those kind of jokes that stirs other people's emotions?!

"Win! Love!" Mike called the two siblings who just arrived at the train station. Bright, Tu, Gunsmile, and even Chimon was there as well. "Hey you! Over here!"

Love brought her close friend Namtan with her. They had to leave their home around 5:00 in the morning so they can have an early start to their day. Win was actually feeling a little bit sleepy.

"Is P'Bright going out with P'Tu?" Love whispered to Win.

"No idea." Win replied. He had no idea why Tu was even here. It's not that he disliked the girl but they don't even talk at school. Sure she was pretty but now she was pretty annoying. It's his birthday, so why is she here? Is she and Bright buy one, take one now? Then his gaze landed on Chimon who was trying to help Love with her bags and his annoyance just grew stronger.

"What are you doing here?" Win snapped at him before he placed an arm over Love's shoulder and pulled her closer. "Come on, Love. Don't look at him."

"Hey, you're being silly, Win!" Chimon protested, stomping his foot. "Bring Love back."

Love giggled.

Win shot her a glare. "Sis, stop it. That's why he thinks what he is doing is okay."

"He isn't doing anything, P'Win. He is actually nice. He's just teasing you, not me."

Tu smiled at him. "Win, happy birthday!" she greeted as she snaked an arm around Bright's hips. "I hope you don't mind that I tagged along."

Win chuckled dryly. "Oh I don't mind at all. It's just another person to pay for. Haha."

Bright narrowed his eyes at him.

Love raised a brow. "You're not paying for anything. We are heading to our beach house."

Win grabbed Love's bag and leaned closer to her. "Stop it. I'm trying to make her go away... for you." he whispered.

Namtam said hello to everyone before their group started boarding the train. Mike, being his responsible self, already got all of them tickets. Love and Namtan sat together and Win was making sure Chimon sat somewhere else.

"Don't even think about it." He warned the other boy who raised his hands in surrender and transferred to the vacant seat beside Mike. Gunsmile sat behind Win.