(13) - Whispered Confessions

Chapter 13: Whispered Confessions

Win slammed the door of his car shut as soon as he arrived at their home. His stomach was grumbling and he can't believe he spent four to five hours following Bright and Love around. After the play, Namtan joined Love and Bright and for some unknown reason, Bright left the two girls and went somewhere else. "Where the fuck did he go?" Win complained. "How could he leave Love alone?" He took off his mask and sunglasses. Dusk was setting in.

Well actually Love was perfectly safe with Namtan so Win didn't understand why he was so irritated. "Maybe I'm just hungry and tired." He said to himself. He could smell the roasted chicken their cook was making jn the kitchen.

Prim heard him come in. "Win, where have you been?" she asked, removing the apron around her waist. She wasn't the one cooking but she liked to oversee things in the kitchen. "I hope you didn't shell out cash again on some girl who is not even your girlfriend."

Win raised a brow. "How did you even know about that?"

Prim frowned at him. "How else? Maybe you forget that Dad and I are the ones paying for your credit card bills. If you are serious about whoever girl you are seeing, you better bring her here at home so we can meet her."

Win shrugged. "I'm not dating anybody. Anyway I'll go up to my room. Call me when dinner is ready? Please?"

Prim nodded. "Ah, by the way, Bright came by and dropped your games. I placed it on your bed."

"He came here? What about Love?"

"Love wanted to hang out with Namtan."

Love?! Blowing off Bright for Namtan? Love? Win just nodded and proceeded to his bedroom. Where did Love go? So Win went on to check the all knowing internet... First Win checked Love's Line account but there was nothing, so he went to Facebook but there was nothing there too... But Namtan updated her Instagram.

"WHAT! Chimon?!" Win exclaimed as he sat up straight on his bed

"WHAT! Chimon?!" Win exclaimed as he sat up straight on his bed. Love?! Blowing off Bright for Chimon?! And what's this? Heart emojis?! Win recalled what Henry said about Bright liking Love and he suddenly felt bad for his friend.

The next morning...

It was the seniors last week in school. Their graduation will be on Saturday. The atmosphere was abuzz with excitement, mingled with a hint of sadness and uncertainty at the same time. Once they have graduated, they will now be closer to adulthood. But Win wasn't thinking about that. He was feeling guilty for being pissed off at Bright, thinking that Bright was the one who left Love when it was his sister who did. It didn't help that Love blew off Bright to hang out with Chimon of all people.

Bright must be heartbroken. How can he hide it so well? Win thought. I wonder if that's the reason why he didn't get pissed off at me when I drunkly kissed him. Maybe because I was Love's brother.