(22) - Like A Sunflower

Chapter 22: Like A Sunflower

Luke stretched his extremities as the rays of the sun entered his room. It was almost 2 in the afternoon. His tummy grumbled. When was the last time that he ate? He still felt a little jet lagged from the flight. He flinched when he felt a body by his foot."Metawin!" He gasped, kicking his friend off the bed. "The hell? You didn't go home?"

Win stood up and threw a pillow at Luke. "Did you have to kick me?!"

Luke scratched his head. "I'm hungry. Shall we eat?" He asked before he grabbed his towel. "Lemme take a shower first."

"I want to take a shower also."

Luke raised a brow. "Go to your own house. Jumpol said people keep misunderstanding our relationship. You don't want Bright to misunderstand."

Win sighed. "Fine, fine. I'll head home then. See you in a bit. Text me where you're eating."

Luke gave Win a look. "Win, make sure you are happy with your decision. Whatever it is."

Win wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeah, tell you later." With that Win walked out of Luke's apartment and called Mix to check on Charlotte. "Hey, Mix. How's my baby?"

"Win, glad you called. Charlotte is fine. I make sure to walk her twice a day. How are you doing?"

"I'm alright. Can I ask your advice about something?" He pressed the elevator button and got in. It was a rather short ride. "I hope you don't mind. I immediately thought of you."

"Sure? Go ahead."

Win opened the door of his car and got in. "How do I win someone over?"

Jumpol finally managed to join Luke and Win after the two waited for him for more than an hour. He had his usual brightly colored shirt on. He gave Luke a bear hug. "Lukey, welcome back." He greeted before he sat down on a vacant seat. The three of them were having late lunch at a café in the middle of the city. "Winawin, how are you? Haha."

"I feel like he is the drunk one." Win commented with a chuckle. He handed Jumpol the menu. "It's Luke's treat."

Luke smacked Win's arm. "It's Win's."

Win laughed then tried to tickle Luke but the other boy was quick to hold his hands to keep them away from his ticklish spot.

Off shook his head. "See this is why you two get mistaken as a couple."

Win and Luke just chuckled. "Don't worry, Win will be in a relationship soon." Luke announced. "He finally decided what to do about Bright."

Off smirked. "Finally? After almost three years." He called for the server and ordered a club sandwich set with iced coffee. "I can't with Gun today. We had another fight. I mean, was I wrong to get upset when I saw this Joss guy, place an arm around him as they were walking around the mall. What was he even doing in the mall? He said he is busy with his school."

Luke raised a brow. "You sure Joss wasn't his cousin?"

Off glared at Luke. "Yes, of course I'm sure! Joss is his study buddy. Study buddy, my ass."

"Sounds like someone's jealous." Win teased.

Off smirked at Win. "Let's see you not get jealous with all the people flirting with Bright especially since he is so popular now." He stretched his arms and placed them behind his head. "Ah, what a sight that will be. Laugh now, regret later."