(21) - Encounter

Chapter 21: Encounter

Win, Bright, and Namtan arrived at Belle & Dragon. A rooftop bar with a speakeasy area that was hidden behind a gigantic ceiling to floor painting. Bright changed into a white striped shirt, black jeans, and his classic white sneakers. Win wore a maroon turtle neck long sleeved shirt, white jeans, and his slip-ons. The two boys looked simple but Namtan really dressed up with her cropped yellow puffy-sleeved blouse, white slacks, and cigarette heels.

She held onto Win's arm. "Phi, you look so handsome every time you wear turtle necks."

"You look stunning as well." Win complimented.

She smiled then she stuck her tongue out at Bright. "Did you get a compliment? I did. Did you hear that?"

Win chuckled. He glanced at Bright. "Bright looks stunning as well. He always does."

Bright just shook his head and looked away.

Namtan pouted. "I have a surprise for you, Phi."

"I think you've surprised me enough today, Namtan." Win replied. He didn't want anything weird to happen today. He was pretty exhausted as is. The three of them stopped in front of a private lounge.

The door opened and a head popped out.

"HOLY SHIT!" Win exclaimed the moment he recognized the owner of the head. "When did you get here?"

Luke Plowden grinned and opened the door wider. He and Win did a quick bear hug. "I told you I was going home!" He stated then he gave Bright a nod. "Hey, dude."

Bright nodded back.

"The others are inside," Luke said letting the three newcomers pass by. "Were you surprised? Haha. I left Charlotte with Mix."

Win tapped his arm. "Yeah, yeah. Glad you're here."

Love stood up. "P'Win!" She called waving to him. She grabbed Chimon's arm and dragged him to where Win was standing. "You remember Chimon right?"

Win narrowed his gaze. "Oh how could I forget?" Then they laughed. He placed a hand on Chimon's shoulder. "Thanks for being there for Love when I wasn't. If you break her heart, I'll break your face."

"I won't, bro. My face is too important." Chimon joked. Love hit his arm. "I'm kidding! I'm kidding! Let's go drink."

"Don't get her too drunk!" Win warned.

Chimon grinned at him. "I got it, Bro!"

Bright was now sitting beside Mike and Tu. They were talking amongst themselves. Win wasn't sure where he should sit, so he sat with Luke.

Namtan ordered a couple of drinks for everyone. "I would like to thank you all for coming. I am so excited to launch my baby, GeoScape." She said, standing in the middle of the room. "I would like to thank my baby, Win, and Bright, who is not my baby... for lending me their faces and bodies today."

"Namtan!" Mike chuckled.

Namtan laughed. "Thank you so much again! All drinks are on me tonight! Also, also, my boyfriend is coming in a bit so please, keep my relationship with Win a secret."

"In your dreams!" Luke exclaimed at the back.

Everyone laughed when Namtan teasingly threw her shoe at Luke. "Luke is kicked out!" Then she turned to Win. "Win, my love, we will be together soon. Just hang on!"

Namtan's boyfriend was Tay Tawan. He was tall, charming, and humorous. Win found him very easy to get along with. Somehow he and Namtan complimented each other. It was even him who apologized to Win for Namtan's jokes and teasings.