(24) - Infinite Chances

Chapter 24: Infinite Chances

Bright

"Nong Bright," P'Eed called as she entered the gym that was exclusive for the use of those under GMM Entertainment. Today was a slow day and Bright was just tasked to work out and memorize his lines for an upcoming TV commercial. He liked days like this. Slow, quiet, and not too much people to interact with. Everyday has been repetitive for him. Shoot, fitting of clothes, guesting in shows, meetings, and so on and so forth. Just a few more years then he can quit.

"Hm?" Bright mumbled while he ran on the treadmill. Beads of sweat dripping down the sides of his face. He was listening to his song with F'Hero since he was supposed to sing it tomorrow live on stage.

"Nong Win didn't come today but he did ask his driver to bring this to you." P'Eed stated as she showed Bright a small paper bag. She had been his manager for a year. He was super grateful for her and all the things that she does. "P'Maak said that Nong Win had to report to the office early in the morning."

Brighr grunted. "I didn't ask you to look for Win."

Eed pursed her lips. "You've been looking non-stop at your phone, at me, and at the door. You only do that if Nong Win hasn't arrived yet. So there, you can relax now. Nong Win is consistent I tell you." She placed the paper bag on an empty chair. "I'll leave this here okay? I have to go up to management and discuss something. Also, Maak said Nong Win personally cooked this one."

Bright's eyes were glued on Eed as she walked out the door. Once Bright heard the door slam close, he got off the treadmill and quickly checked what Win got him today. Win has been coming to see him everyday for two months now. But these past few days, only the food came not Win.

What could be keeping him busy? He thought as he opened the contents of the paper bag. It was grilled salmon belly with teriyaki sauce. Did Win really cook this himself?

His eyes caught a small piece of paper at the bottom.

Bright laughed at what was written in the note

Bright laughed at what was written in the note. He folded it and kept it with the other notes Win had been sending him in his wallet.

"Bright," A voice called to him. "That smells good but can you eat outside? I'm trying to lose weight and that's making me feel hungry."

It was Mario Maurer. He was a senior of Bright at the company. He had a movie coming up so he needed to lose a few pounds.

"Sorry, I'll eat it outside, Phi." Bright stated. He returned the Tupperware in the paper bag and grabbed his water bottle. "Good luck with your upcoming movie."

"Thank you, Nong." Mario replied with a small smile. He was having a hard time with the weights.