(23) - Big Decisions

Chapter 23: Big Decisions

It has been almost two months since Win started following Bright around everywhere. He has named himself as the official personal assistant of Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree. He would wake up at 8 in the morning and head on over to where Bright was. He'd bring coffee and bribe Bright's manager with food and gifts to tell him where Bright was always going so he could come too.

Today, Bright was doing at event for Lazada. He was not even surprised anymore to see Win come through the doors. He was carrying lots of bags of food and gifts. Bright just shook his head and continued with the live show he was doing.

Win smiled at Eed and handed her a small box. "There, I got you the latest airpods. Remember our deal na?" He said with a smile. "And don't tell Bright I've been giving you stuff."

Eed grinned. "I'm not crazy. Of course, I won't tell. He'll fire me." She hugged the small box. "Thanks,  Nong Win. You're so generous. You must have a lot of money to spend."

Win slowly nodded. He suddenly remembered what his mom told him before he left their home earlier. Win! What's with all these bills? Have you been feeding a whole country? Why did you spend 30,000 baht on take out yesterday?

"You could say that." Win replied.

"Nong Bright," Eed called to Bright when they finally said their goodbyes to the viewers. "Nong Win got us food."

Bright narrowed his gaze at Win. "Stop wasting your money."

"I'm not wasting it. I'm feeding you and sucking up to everyone." Win chuckled. Some of those who were within earshot laughed and said their thanks to him. "It's Chinese food today. I got you a whole box of your favorite dumplings."

"Ah, I wish I had a friend like Nong Win."

Win snorted. "I'm not a good friend so I'm trying to make it up to Bright now." He turned to Bright and smiled. "Is it working? Am I forgiven?"

"Mai," Bright replied as he took the box that Win was talking about. He looked for a vacant chair so he could eat in peace.

Eed patted Win's shoulder. "Don't lose hope. We're rooting for you."

Win nodded. "Yes, patience is a virtue." But what he was worried about was the patience of his parents with regards to his spending? Maybe Bright was right. He should tone it down a bit. But what else can he do? The best way he shows care is to shower people with gifts, make sure they are comfortable, and drive Bright around. He doesn't know how to cook or wash the laundry. Should he take Bright on a vacation? Ugh, but Bright might be busy. Win clapped his hands together when he got an idea. Then he turned around and left.

"Where's he going?" Bright asked Eed when he noticed Win going out the door. Eed just shrugged.

-