(25) - NSFW

Slightly NSFW

Chapter 25: NSFW

"You asshole!" Luke chuckled as he tried to reach Win who was sitting on the other side of Mike. "I told you to keep that a secret!"

The three of them were still at the bar. Win was sharing some bloopers of Luke when they were in America, much to Luke's dismay.

"Mike won't tell. Haha." Win countered as he used Mike as a shield against Luke's smacks.

"Excuse me," The waitress suddenly spoke up. Luke let out a wolf whistle which earned a glare from Mike and Win. He could totally understand why Mike frequented this bar. She was a beauty, and she knew how to make drinks? Talk about perfect! "Aren't you friends with Bright Vachirawit? That was him with you last time right?"

Another fan girl? Win thought as he noisily slurped his drink.

"Yes, that was him." Mike simply answered. "Why do you ask, Mitz?"

"Something happened." She said while sliding her phone to Mike. Luke and Win quickly looked over his shoulder to see whatever it was. "I'm not a fan of him or whatever, but you two seemed close last time."

Win didn't waste any time. He didn't even read the whole article just the title. He grabbed his phone and ran out of the bar. Luke panicked. "Metawin! Wait! You don't have a car!" He called then he quickly handed Mike some money and followed the other male. "Win! Are you going to run there or what? Hold up."

Mike returned the phone back to Mitzy. "Thank you for letting us know. See you soon." He added a few bills to the ones that Luke placed on the counter and followed the two.

"Did he pick up?" Win asked Mike for the tenth time that hour. The three of them were in Luke's car. "He isn't replying to me."

Mike shook his head. "Relax, Win. His management probably ordered him to ignore calls and texts. The media must be bombarding him right now for a comment on what happened."

Luke glanced at his rearview mirror to look at Mike. "So what did happen? I know he's a hothead but I'm surprised his punched a fan. Funny."

"It's not funny." Win spoke up. "This could damage his career." And even the business he wants to launch.

Mike glanced down at his phone. He was looking for posts that could give a clue on what happened. Maybe there were some fans there who overheard something. "Hmmm, Bright is better at controlling his actions nowadays especially after he started to gain traction in the industry. So I don't think he would've punched a fan if that person doesn't deserve it." He stopped scrolling. "Someone said here that the fan whispered something to Bright which triggered Bright it seems."

How do I fix this for him? Win was already thinking as they neared Bright's condo.

"Okay, we're here. I'll just wait here. I don't think Vachirawit will appreciate seeing me right now." Luke stated as he turned off the engine once he was parked right in front. "Text me if you need me, bun."

Win winked at him before he got down the car. Mike followed closely. "Slow down, Win." Mike was saying but Win wasn't listening. It was almost 10 in the evening now.

"Bright!" Win called knocking on the door. "It's me and Mike! Bright!"

"Well, don't destroy his door." Mike commented sending Win a look. "He'll open it if he'll open it.