(26) -

Chapter 26:

Bright and Eed entered the conference room where two of their higher-ups were waiting. Warintorn Panhakarn was the one in charge of the company's marketing. He shook hands with Bright. They had met once or twice before.

"Nong Bright, nice to see you again. Although I would prefer if the circumstances were different." Warintorn greeted. He also shook hands with Eed and gestured at them to sit on the vacant chairs. "This is Mike Angelo. He is our Public Information Officer, so everything will be run down through him before being published."

"Sawasdee krub," Bright greeted with his palms together. He gave a little bow.

Mike Angelo greeted Bright and Eed then he proceeded to open his laptop and faced it towards the two. A video of what happened yesterday was on the screen. "You need to tell us what happened so we can handle it... Sorry, I like getting straight to the point so we don't waste time." He stated with a forced smile. "No worries, we already handled cases like this before. Some fans can get too unruly."

"It wasn't a fan. It was my dad. It's a family problem. I apologize for what happened but its a private matter. I'll just release a statement about how much I love my mother and that the fan insulted her, which is true. I'll pay for the damages."

Mike nodded. "No need. We'll take care of it. Just be more careful next time. People are watching you. You have an upcoming series that we also have to promote, let's shift the focus to how much you love your mom and protect her and move it subtly away from the punching. That seems to always tugs people's hearts. After we release our side, let's let the issue die down."

—PrettyKitty commented on this article:

PrettyKitty commented on this article:

Huhu such a loving son! #ProtectBrightVachirawit Don't worry, Nong Bright. We are here to keep on supporting you!

BrightArmy shared this article.
BrightArmy commented on this article:

See! That's why we shouldn't judge too quick. If someone insulted my mom, I would start a war too. We love and support you Bright! #ProtectBrightVachirawit #StillWithBright

Candylocks commented on this article:

Argh! I don't know why but I find him even hotter after this. A person who is willing to go through hell to protect his family? This protective? Ugh!

Maimai_replied on this comment:

???? You guys are easily swayed. It doesn't change the fact that he punched someone. Violence is never the answer. Is punching someone first nature to him?

BrightFTW_ replied to this comment:

@/Maimai_ Hey you! Stop spreading hate! Bright Vachirawit is only human. He has feelings as well and he felt the need to protect his mom. Like what @/BrightArmy said, if someone insults my mom, I would retaliate back. Bright wouldn't punch anyone if he wasn't triggered first.