(12) - Stalking

Chapter 12: Stalking

True to his word, Win woke up early to join his father and Henry Chivaaree for a game of golf. He carried around a bottle of water as the three of them moved on to the next hole. "Have you been playing golf for a long time, Win?" Henry asked.

Win nodded. "Yes, since I was little."

"No wonder you're so good at this. If only Bright was interested..." Henry shared as he wiped the beads of sweat forming on his temples. "All he ever does is play music, sing, and go to his kickboxing sessions."

"He is really good at those things though."

Henry patted Win's shoulder. "Ah, Martin, you must be so glad to have a son like Win. His manners are impeccable."

"I'm just telling the truth, sir."

"No need to call me sir. We will be family soon."

Win raised a brow. "What do you mean?"

Henry just gave him a smile. "Your turn." He handed Win a golf club.

Win pursed his lips as he walked to where the tee was placed into the ground. A tee is the official name of the plastic or sometimes wooden object that is placed in the ground to be used for resting the ball for an easier shot. Family? Why are we going to be family? He thought as he practiced swinging his golf
club.

"Let us join in... have a final swing before getting brunch." Martin suggested. The three of them stood a few meters apart, with enough space in between them so they don't accidentally hit the person beside them.

"Win and I have been enjoying golfing together since he was 7, didn't we Win? Prim and I were close friends before we dated and got married

"Win and I have been enjoying golfing together since he was 7, didn't we Win? Prim and I were close friends before we dated and got married." Martin shared as they made their way to the golf cart. Each of them carrying their own respective golf bags.

Martin drove them back to the country club to grab a quick brunch but Henry excused himself saying that he had to go home and attend an online meeting.