Giant Spiders

"Kill them. Kill them! Eat them now while all their blood is running." I heard those creepy voices" whispering in the darkness. I would rather stand face to face in front of Azog than see one of these spiders.
Even the greatest warrior has his own fear. Well... Mine were spiders. Specially the giant ones.

"

Their hide is tough. This could be juicy inside."
I will show you who's juicy !!! I thought to myself. You will be dead before you'll touch us !!!
Which was kind of impossible, since I was wrapped in the strongest webs ever made.
"Stick it again. Stick it again. Finish it off." another spider spoke.
That moment I moved, kicking someone who hanged next to me.
"The meat’s alive and kicking!"
" Kill them. Let us feast, feast, feast!"
I will show you feast, you... Nothing. The web was thicker and harder than any other material. I will never get out.

I felt their skinny legs touching my weary body, covered in the white blanket. It was terryfying, disgusting, painful, scary... All at once. They will eat me, they will eat me. I kept thinning but I suddenly stopped.
"What is it? What is it?" asked a spider. Something must drew its attention for it stopped touching me.
"Curse it! Where is it?" they shrieked angrily.

This is my chance. If only I could get my daggers...
I stretched my hands as strong as I could, I pushed and pushed, but the web didn't even move. I tried my feet and then I realized the advantage of pointed boots. Grabbing my dagger I jumped down on a tree branch and stopped breathing when I saw our savior:

" Bilbo !"
" Nathìniel !" he smiled, stabbing his little sword into a large black spiders with many eyes.
" We must help others !"
Bilbo nodded and jumped forward to catch up with me. Using my dagger I freed the nearest web pouches. I couldn't be,happier when I saw that they belonged to,
my brothers.
" Good God you're alive !" I hugged them .
" We wouldn't be without you saving us." smiled Kili.

" Arm yourself ! We have quite a big problem." I said and slid down the tree, shooting down a spider with my bow.
When I was on the edge of the branch, I jumped, falling on a top of another fell creature. Taking an arrow from my quiver I stabbed him with my daggers, immediately shooting the arrow elsewhere.

But as I fought, I didn't notice a spider approaching me from the back.
" Nathìniel Kill it! " cried Fili, trying to save his own life.
It was too late.
" Nathìniel noooooooo !!!!!" Fili's screaming voice was the last thing I heard before falling down. A terrible bloody wound on my shoulder. It stabbed me... The spider...

Fili's POV:

" No, no, no, no, no, no no no nooooooooooo !!!!" I yelled, falling on my knees.
She can't be dead. My sister, my best friend, my treasure...
No. She just can not.
" Nathìniel please... Say something." I begged, brushing her scratched cheek full of bruises and blood. She was dirty and wounded, with messy hair and torn clothes but she was so wonderful. Because she was my sister...

" Tell me something... Just a word..." I couldn't continue. I burried my head into her chest, everything around me blurred. She was gone. And not just her.
Her smile,
Her tears,
Her eyes,
Her fears,
Her words and speeches,
Her love and pieces.
Pieces of hope she gave
Every moment she forgave.

" Fili !!!!" Kili screamed.
" I must go." I whispered to my sister, lying on the ground with closed eyes.
" Your brother needs me." I said and left her there. Alone. Dead.