Captured by elves

Never in my life I've felt so strange. Am I dead ? I should be, but why does it hurt so much ?
I slowly opened my eyes.
" I'm aliveee !!!" I screamed happily. Howewer no one seemed to notice it. They were still busy fighting the spiders.

But not alone. I stood up and saw about two dozens of elven warriors fighting, jumping, killing and shooting around. That would be great if they wouldn't capture my companions. I slowly walked down a thick branch and saw a tall blonde elf pointing an arrow to Thorin's face.

"Do not think I won’t kill you, Dwarf. It would be my pleasure." he spoke.
" Not so fast." I stepped forward so he could see me.
" Nathìniel you live!" Fili overjoyed.
" Of course !" I smiled but suddenly stop when the blonde elf looked at me.

His deep blue eyes pierced my heart like a blade. I've never seen him, still he was so familiar to me.
I took a step back and he turned back to our company.
"

Search them!" he ordered to the other guards.
I stayed hidden in the shadows, gazing at him. He was so beautiful... What if he is the one ? No it can not...

" Echannen i vegil hen vin Gondolin. " he started in elvish, observing Thorin's sword he found in the caves.
"Magannen nan Gelydh. Where did you get this?" he asked coldly, pointing the sword to Thorin's face.
"It was given to me." Thorin answered.

" Not just a thief, but a liar as well."
Beautiful or not, no one will call my uncle a liar.
" E ú- finna !" I said and slid down the branch, now looking right into the elf's magical blue eyes.
" Hirm mi orch gath ar Imladris.
Ae ú- esteliach e, estelio nìn." I said. He turned around surprised, but taking Thorin's sword.

" Dartho !" I called.
" Take this." I said, giving him the necklace of my mother. As Thorin watched me carefully, not understanding that I'm trying to help him, the elf took my necklace, gazing at it in astonishment.
" And give him the sword back." I said.
When Thorin got his sword back, one of the elven guards binded my hands and lead my behind the others.

Soon we stood in front of a massive gate with enormous blue doorway, lemmed by curved trees of grey. These must be the door of Mirkwood halls. Beyond it lies the Woodland realm of Thranduil.
" Holo in ennyn !" were the last words I heard before the door closed behind me and I found myself on the doorstep of endless caves, overgrown with giant trees.
The elves lead us a long way, until we stopped near etaged cells.

The guard that bonded my hands now pushed me into the cell, locking the door. Captured by elves. My own kin. What an imposture.
I stayed here locked for hour, two hours, three, maybe even more. Lonely and cold. Until I heard someone approaching my cell.