We will have war

So I woke up. The day for which I was born has finally come. I got up from my bed, brushed my eyes and yawned:
" Here we go."
I braided my hair into a fighting hairstyle. Royal but practical.

Then I put on the elvish armour and walked out of the building

Endless row of elven warriors stood there, prepared for fight. But where was Thranduil ?
" Mar arad vín, mellon nín ?" I asked one of the elven soldiers that stood closest to me.
" E tara opo i annon o Erebor an illadui o Gobealael a istar pen." he answered.
Thranduil, Gandalf and Bard ! They are all there ! They must be arguing with Thorin about the arkenstone. I wonder what is Bilbo doing.
" Ib boe leddia ennas!"
" Amman ?"
" Im... Avaro naeth." I stopped him and ran down the hill, ignoring the stairs crowded with elves.

Timeskip

Trying to catch my breath I stopped next to another elven warrior that stood on the left edge of the first line. Thranduil, Bard and Gandalf were right in front of me. And up there, on something that looked like a balcony stood my king. Thorin Oakenshield, with a crown upon his head. And my brothers ! They were dressed in armours with braided hair as proud sons of Durin. I spotted Bilbo, Bofur and Balin too. All of my family and friends were there. Safe.

But as I was enjoying that I see them I didn't mind what was happening. I only realised it when Kili shouted:
"Thieves! How came you by the heirloom of our house? That stone belongs to the king!"
So it began.
"And the king may have it..." Bard grinned.

" With our goodwill.But first he must honor his word."

"They are taking us for fools. It is a filthy lie.The Arkenstone is in this Mountain! It is a trick!" cried Thorin madly. Then I saw it. The terrible dragon sickness.

"It's no trick." a quiet voice spoke.

"The stone is real. I gave it to them."
It was Bilbo. Poor little Bilbo.

"You? You would steal from me?" Thorin started to walk dangerously close to him.
"Steal from you? No. I may be a burglar, but I like to think I'm an honest one. I was going to give it to you. Many times I wanted to, but..."

"But what?!" Thorin interrupted him angrily.
"You are changed, Thorin."
That sentence broke the air and dug deep into Thorin's heart. He just didn't realise it yet.

"The Dwarf I met in Bag End would never have gone back on his word. And he would never have doubted the loyalty of his kin!" Bilbo's voice got louder.

"Do not speak to me of loyalty. Throw him from the rampart!" Thorin grabbed him by the collar and threw him against the stone wall. Fortunately Fili catched him and stood up in front of him so he would be protected.

"Curse you! And Cursed be the Wizard that forced you on us!"
"If you don't like my burglar then please don't damage him. " Gandalf stopped him. I was so close. So so close. But it felt like I was miles away. i couldn't say anything. I couldn't save Bilbo. I just had to wait, for my time hasn't come yet.
"You're not making a very splendid figure as King under the Mountain. Are you, Thorin,son of Thrain?" Gandalf asked but Thorin didn't care about his appearance:
"Never again will I have dealings with Wizards! Or Shire rats!"

"Are we resolved? The return of the Arkenstone for what was promised?" Bard changed the matter.
"Why should I buy back that which is rightfully mine?!" Thorin kept arguing.

"I will kill you! I will kill you all!" he cried.
"Your oath means nothing. I've heard enough." Annoyed Thranduil turned his horse and started to gallop back to the city, when Gandalf spoke again:

"Thorin lay down your arms.

Open these doors. This treasure will be your death."

Balin whispered something to Thorin and Bard asked again:

"Will you have peace, or war?"
Thorin looked at the east. I followed his gaze.
Small figures were marching from behind the hill. Help has come.
" I will have war."

" Mar arad vín, mellon nín ?" - Where is our king, my friend ?
" E Tara opo I ennyn o Erebor an illadui o Gobelael a istar pen - He stands before the gate of Erebor with the captain of Laketown and some wizard.
" I'm boe leddia ennas." - I must get there.
" Amman ?" - Why ?
" Im... Avaro nasty." - I... Forget it. ( Don't worry )