All is lost

He spoke in terrible speech which I struggled to understand. It was orcish. But through the hate and fear that spread around him I felt the horrifying words stabbing into my heart.
" This one dies first, then the brother, then you Oakenshield. "
I stopped breathing. With eyes wide opened and feet frozen to the ground that weren't able to move, I watched Azog the defiler stabbing his saber into Fili's chest. To my brothers' chest. I was looking right into his eyes. I saw the caring glance he kept giving me for one hundred years. I saw the smile, which always built me up when I fell. But all of that was gone. It swepped away in a blink of an eye. In a second, a hole has been dug into my heart.
Fili's body fell on the ground covered with snow. Right in front of me. I could not do anything. I was trapped in grief. Kili grabbed his sword and started running after them.
" Kili no ! Wait !"
" Nathíniel. It is useless." Bilbo placed his hand on my shoulder.
" No ! I cannot let him die too !"
Thorin ran off to catch him. I followed.

When I reached him he was fighting Azog. I was far enough. I could had shot an arrow and he would have been already dead. But I had not. Instead of that I grabbed my daggers and attacked him from behind.
He scratched me with his saber, opening a terrible wound on my hip. But I kept fighting.
" Nathíniel you're hurt !"
" That's nothing !" I smiled.
Blood was everywhere around me. But I kept fighting. A large pack of orcs jumped off the tower. They surrounded us. It looked hopeless. But I kept fighting. There were many entrances into the ruins. One of the orcs lead Thorin inside, tossing his axe. I followed them. Azog surprised us at the end of the tunnel. He knocked Thorin down, on a large area, perhaps a mountain lake formed in the way of the river, covered with ice.
My head spinned, my vision was blurred. I lost a lot of blood. But I kept fighting.
I was confronting an orc that was going to stab Thorin from behind, when I fell on my knees.  Thorin saw me. Fighting off Azog, he called:
" Nathíniel !!! Watch out !"
I turned. There was another soldier behind me, tossing his weapon. I reached for my dagger but I could not move. Someone saved me. The enemy fell on the ground dead.  I spotted an arrow, with orange fletching.
Somehow it looked familiar. I heard a voice calling me. Beautiful voice. But I did not turn. I saw eagles, mighty birds flying on the sky, slashing every servant of the enemy that came into their way. Another voice cried in front of me.
I ran forward. Distracting Azog from behind, I made him overlook Thorin. When Azog  realised he was behind him tossing a giant rock it was too late. Azog catched it. But the ice beneath him broke under the weight and the rock pulled him down into the cold water.
" We killed him !" Thorin cried in excitment.
" Yes !" I overjoyed slowly. I heard my own heartbeat everywhere, my pulse  everywhere, my vision was terrible, my muscles weak. I fell on my knees again. Now everything turned black.

When I opened my eyes, all pictures where sharp. But I was om a different place. It was real, but I knew that nobody who was there could see me.
I saw Tauriel fighting Bolg. He smashed her head against a stone. Kili jumped on his back with a sword in his hand. He fought bravely. Neverthless I felt another hole being dug into my heart again. Kili  was stabbed into his chest with Bolg's mace. I wanted to scream, I wanted to catch his weary body in my arms. But I could not. I was only a shadow. In pain, tears and  gloom I  found myself back om the frozen lake with Thorin. Yet not only with him. Azog was there also. I did not understand what happened whereas  I ran forward with the last drops of strenght I had.
Thorin was lying on the ice, Azog was standing above him, his blade dangerously close to Thorin's heart. I stepped to a side, stretched the bow string, the bow flexed, I anchored it under my right cheekbone, closed my left eye and aimed. I loosened my fingers, releasing the arrow. The bow flexed back to its original position, arrow warped in the air and took a high speed. It stabbed into Azog's back. He sighed loudly, his knees broke under him, but he managed to use his last strenght to pierce Thorin with his saber.

Azog fell dead. Yet Thorin stood up, walking towards the edge of the frozen area. There was a waterfall. Thorin ! I called on him, my head spinning and the my tongue entangling as I spoke. The wound looked terrible. However it was not important now. Not for me. Thorin fell down.

" Thorin. Lie still."
" I have to go."
" No !" I sobbed almost screaming.
" No Thorin ! I've lost them. My parents. Kili. Fili. I've lost almost everything. I can not loose you too! "
" I'm sorry. For everything. "
" Thorin there is nothing to forgive ." I wept, my tears  were falling on his blood covered face.
" Tell..." he coughed, trying to catch his breath.
" Thorin !"
He squeezed my hands.
" Tell Bilbo that I'm sorry."
In that moment Bilbo ran to us.
" Thorin !"
"I wish to part from you in friendship."
" No. You are not going anywhere. You're going to live." Bilbo insisted as I before. I was crying hard.
" I would take back my words and my deeds at the Gate. You did what only a true friend would do. Forgive me. I was too blind to see that I brought you into such a peril."
"No, no. I'm glad to have shared in your perils, Thorin. Each and every one of them. It is far more than any Baggins deserves."
"Farewell, Master Burglar. Go back to your books. And your armchair. Plant your trees. Watch them grow. If more people valued home above gold, this world would be a merrier place."
"No. No, no, no. No. Thorin. Thorin, don't you dare. Thorin. Thorin. Thorin, hold on. Hold on, please." Thorin did not answer. Bilbo turned away, sobbing.
" Thorin you have to stay !" I mourned.
" No my dear. I have to go. It is my end. But your beggining."
" I have to save you."
" You already did. You save us all. Nathíniel. The daughter of rescue. The savior. You fulfilled what you were born to do."
" Thorin please..." I whispered.
" Farewell. Queen of Erebor."
And he closed his eyes. I cried to the endless void of sorrow, Bilbo put his arms around me tightly. I sobbed into his shoulder. And when I had no tears left, I started to sing:

Lay down
Your sweet and weary head
I sobbed.
The night is falling
You have come to journey's end
My breath broke.
Sleep now
And dream of the ones who came before
They are calling
From across the distant shore

More tears.

Why do you weep?
What are these tears upon your face?
Soon you will see
All of your fears will pass away
The look on Thorin's body pushed even more tears out of my eyes
Safe in my arms
You're only sleeping

What can you see
On the horizon?
Why do the white gulls call?
Across the sea
A pale moon rises
The ships have come to carry you home

I knew he went to a better place

And all will turn
To silver glass
A light on the water
All Souls pass

Hope fades
Into the world of night
Through shadows falling
Out of memory and time
Don't say
We have come now to the end
White shores are calling
You and I will meet again

A small smile formed on my lips as I looked at Bilbo.
And you'll be here in my arms
Just sleeping

And all will turn
Cough
To silver glass
Cough
A light on the water
Cough
Grey cough  ships  cough cough pass
My vision blurred even more.
Into the West
I fell unconscious into Bilbo's arms, right next to Thorin. My body could not fight the blood loss anymore.