Please, don't go

We ran through the city until we reached Bard's house. He was the obly one in this place who vould help us, well still he might not wanted to.
" Kili... Look at me." I put my hands on his cheeks, piercing him with my eyes while Bofur was knocking.
W

hen I heard the door handle turning and keys ringing a small flame of hope lit in my heart. But it soon faded away when Bard opened the door with a desolated face :

" I’m done with dwarves, go away!"
" But you're not done with me." I said and stepped forward.
" Nathìniel..."
" Please. We need you're help. My brother is... He's..." I couldn't speak more. The words of sorrow stuck in my throat.
Bofur knew how I felt and he ended the sentence for me.
" He's sick."
" What happened ?" asked Bard.
" He...  He... He was shot... By a... A Morgul... Shaft."
" It is a poisonous arrow." explained Bofur.
" Come in. Quickly. I don't want to risk being seen with visitors. Especially not with those who are not supposed to be here." smiled Bard and we entered the house.

Kili lied down on table taht Bard prepared and under his head we put a bowl of walnuts. It wasn't confortable at all but walnuts were known as good possession and madness healers in Ered Luin.

At first we sat next to him together, holding his comd hands as he was screaming and crying, hissing and yelling in pain, but when it all seemed hopeless, Oin told me to try it alone.

" He needs elvish medicine, Nathìniel."
" But I... I can't do elvish medicine ! I never have !"
" You are an elf." Oin proclaimed.
" But not a pure one. I mean.. Yes, but I was not raised as one!"
" Just try las." and with thise words they he walked away to do some research of healing herbs.

Everywhere was quiet, only the fast breathing of my brother could be heard. Wiping away my tears I murmured in elvish:
"Anor valthen, togo laugas lín nestad enin faer hen. Anor can then, togo laugas lín nestad enin faer hen..." I stopped.

Cold tears were falling on the chest of my dying brother. Still I heard him whispering :
" I saw you..."
My eyes looked up.
" I saw you there, walking on a courtyard of gold." Kili sighed, reaching for my hand. I took his and he continued.
" You were dressed in silk, your crown made of fine gems and your eyes filled with starlight."
" What..."
" You were walking there, on the courtyard of gold. You - The queen of Erebor."

" What are you talking about ? Thorin will be the king ! And when he dies, the throne will belong to Fili !" I stood there with my eyes wide opened. Is he... Predicting the future ? No, it can not be...
" I saw you there, walking. You were dressed in fine clothes but... they were black." Kili tried to speak.
" Your pale face was veiled and your eyes... Your eyes were full of tears."
" No... Kili, don't go ! Please don't go !" I cried, holding his hand as tight as I could.
" You were the queen... But all alone."

" Noooo !!!!" I screamed and that moment the ceiling rumbled and a huge crash came from the north.
I looked out of the window and realised, that Erebor is the place which lies there.
"Da ? Was that... An earthquake ?" Sigrid asked scaredly.
"

No." I answered and Sigrid's eyes turned to me, those sweet hazel eyes now covered by the veil of fear.
" That my dear, was a dragon."
"You should leave us. Take your children and get out of here." Fili suggested.
"And go where? There is nowhere to go."
" Are we going to die Nathìniel ?" Told a looked up to me and then to Bard.

"No, darling." he smiled, searching for something in a net that was mailed to the ceiling.
" The dragon will kill us !" she continued.
" Not if I kill it first." Bard grinned, his face now bold and brave.
And then he took it.
" The last arrow of Girion..."
" He died before he could shoot it." he said, taking first step outside the house.
" Bard," I placed my hand on his shoulder and he turned around.
" Be carefull mellon nín. Harthon cened le nan lû hen."
" I didn't understand a word you said." he laughed.
" You don't need to." I smiled and embraced him with my cold hands.

When he walked out the door, Bain immediately approached me.
" No, you're not going anywhere." I stopped him immediately.
" He's my father ! I can't let him die alone !" he protested and begged me with his doggy eyes:
" Nathìniel..."
" Go. Bain. Go with the good will of our people." I smiled and the young boy ran out of the door unarmed, with no helmet. It was just him and his bare hands.

I heard a sigh and saw that Kili was hissing in pain.
" We need sonething to bring down his feaver !" Oin started checking his temperature.
" Some herbs... " Fili spoke up.
" Athelas !" I exclaimed.
" He needs Athens ! Kingsfoil ! Do you have any ?" I asked Sigrid.
" What ? No ! We feed it to the pigs !"

" Right... Just a second and I'm back." with that words I ran out of the door into the cold night, examining every corner of the city built on lake where pigs could be kept.
When I was exhausted to death and my feet ran only because the had the vill, I spotted a small terrace of wood where the chubby animals stood.
I quickly grabbed a bunch of the herbs from one pig's mouth and fleed back to Bard's house.
Only when I stepped on the first stair I saw a woman. It was the red-haired elleth, captain of the Mirkwood guard.

" Tauriel..."
" Nathìniel..." she turned to me with her piercing green eyes.
" What are you doing ?"
" I'm going to save him. My love."
" I got some athelas right now, so we could heal him."
" No. You must go."
I lifted my eyebrows in surprise.
" Legolas. He cannot fight them alone. There are too many."
In that moment I remembered my dream.
" Why should I go ?" I asked, my eyes blurred.
" Because he loves you."
" No, he does not !" I cried.
" Trust me Nathìniel. Go and save your love." she said, taking the green plant and I ran down the street, stretching my bow.
I'm going to save him. My love.