Amin mela lle

I ran through the city as fast as I could, shooting arrows all around me as the orcs passed by. I climbed on a roof of one of the shorter houses and jumped on a higher one so I could see the place from a whole perspective. I let my eyes search in the cold night decorated by a few stars which didn't surrender before the massive clouds. And then I saw him.

His perfect body, slender and lithe, yet muscular and strong was spotlessly moving, dodging at sides. The radiant white hair could be seen from thrice this distance.
But as much as I was amazed, I didn't notice his foe tossing the big wooden hammer.
When I saw it I immediately woke up from my dream of pleasures, notched an arrow and shot the orc into his back.

Howewer the armour he got around his torso fenced off the arrow and it landed in front of me, stabbing into the wooden roof of the house. I reached for another one but I realised that the quiver is empty. There was only one option. I grabbed my last dagger, aimed at the creature and with all the strenght I could posses I threw it.
The giant orc fell down and Legolas was safe again. Should I go after him ? I asked myself. No matter how hard I loved him I could not simply turn and approach him. I gave him my last glance and started to run forward the roof.

Legolas' POV

My legs were almost breaking from the exhaustion, howewer I realised that I don't need to fight anymore. The orc that attacked me was lying unconscious with something stabbed in his neck. I reached for the weapon and when I pulled it out I immediately recognized it.
" Nathìniel's dagger." I turned around and saw a small silhouette looking from a roof not so far from the house which I have fought in front of. Even though it was night I knew who did the silhouette belong to. It was My love.

But when I stood up to follow her, she turned around, the wind blowing in her hair and she  started to run.
" Nathìniel ! Dartho !" I called but she didn't listen. Sobbing she put one foot in front of another trying to escape me. But I coould not let her go. Not again.
I ran as fast as my legs let me, and in my fortune I finally catched up with her.
" Amman leddiach ?" I asked, taking her by her cold white hand, intertvining fingers with hers.

Only now I noticed how much is her hand smaller than mine but her fingers are longer. I gazed into her eyes. The irises creating a beautiful picture of an oak forest, eyelashes covering it, as the veil of a summer night. The thin eyebrows arched above her eyes gave her an innocent look as did her velvet lips curved into a sad but hopeful smirk. How could anyone be so perfect ? I wondered.
And then she spoke up:

Nathìniel's POV

" What is my love to you ? It has no importance. No meaning. I was a fool. How could I..." the words stuck in my throat and a single tear streamed down my cheek.
" Ú- esteliach enni ?" Legolas placed his warm hand on my face and wiped the cold drop away.
" Estelion lle." I answered a bit unsure.
" Than why do you think that your love means nothing to me ?"
" I.. I thought you have Tauriel."
" I don't need Tauriel when I have you, meleth nín." he said and smiled brightly.

That moment I felt warmth spreading through my chest, my heart started to beat faster, my cheeks turned red and a glorious feeling of confidence filled my soul.
" Amin mela lle." he whispered, leaning towards me.
" Forgive me."
" Why should I..." What stopped me from talking were his lips slaping on mine. They were sweet as honey, soft as a silk pillow stuffed with feathers still so strong that they could wrap around mine and pull me into a passionate kiss.
Though the kiss didn't even end Legolas pulled away.

" I'm sorry. I shouldn't..."
" Meleth nín," I started, looking into his stary blue eyes.
" I'm sorry." and I softly put my lips on his. The chestnut taste of his tongue, pine smell of his neck, cinnamon fragrance of his blonde hair and a rose touch of his hands filled my lungs. He was with me. My only love. And like this we stayed for a minute, another one, another one, storm of jolts coming from the mountain raging around us but we continued for another minute. Only when the time flew by and the cold wind broke the air, Legolas looked into my eyes, holding my hand tightly.

" Hin gelair lín orthernir 'uren." he said and I felt my cheeks blushing.
" Cí pollon peddion manen bain hin lín, Im sí boe anuir." I whispered and leaned my forehead on his.
" For eternity I've searched for you and now another eternity I will spent whispering your beautiful name."
" Long I have wandered, many people I have loved, so may places I've been but in you I'm finally found." I smiled and tipped his nose.
He giggled and then I noticed how carefree and happy his laugh sounds. But it didn't last long.

He looked at me. Something had to happen. But what ?
" The orc Nathìniel !"
" What of him ?" I starred at Legolas in misunderstanding.
" He's waking up ! We must follow him."
" To where ?"
" That is what I do not know. But it was long in my mind that this is no ordinary orc scum who travels through the mountains. They must had been summoned. Either by someone or something."
" I can't go." I said, my arms wrapped around his waist.

" The city will soon be in flames, I can not let my brothers die in the dragon fire. But on the other hand I can't leave you now when I finally have you."
Tears filled my eyes and my vision became blurred.
" I will come back. I promise. I won't leave you meleth nín." he comforted me and kissed me again, playfully messimg with my hair, running his fingers down my hips.

" Here are your daggers. I'll be right back." the weapons fell into my hands.
" Guren nallatha nalú achenin le."
" I nín an. Farad vaer meleth nín." I said and his figure dissapeared of my sight.
He was gone again. As I watched the blank sky, I spotted a black Mark moving towards the town. The dragon has come.