CLOSING REMARKS!

These two books were a journey of judging someone and then realising they are more than what you stereotyped them as, making mistakes and forgiving, accepting people with flaws and loving yourself as depicted by the characters...

The ending might (or might not) be what you expected, but I hope you liked the story... and the growth of all these characters we have all grown to love.

I hope you laughed a tonne.

The book is finally completed and I'm not going to write an epilogue because I think the last chapter was a great conclusion for both books.

I've written these two books because I wanted to explore how relationships, in reality, are very unpredictable and confusing, they don't conform with the structure we usually see in stories of various romance novels; where the two main characters meet- they form an opinion about each other- it's either positive or negative, but they work through it- they eventually fall in love- go out on many dates- end up getting married- and the story ends.

In reality, anything could happen at any time, anywhere....it's unpredictable (not saying these books are anywhere close to reality). A lot of external forces affects the relationship and thoughts and the past can change the way the world is viewed. I wanted to just kind of throw these two resilient, headstrong characters in the middle of pandemonium and see how they deal with it while falling for each other as I discovery-wrote the book.

It was a great experience and I fell in love with all my characters along the way, thank you for coming on this journey with me, your votes and comments and every read made my day.

I have a huge favour to ask, now that you've read both the books it would mean so much to me if you can go on the first part of the first book (that is the synopsis) and drop a review of what you thought of these books in the comment section, be honest and don't hold back, if there's an element you didn't like in these books you can state that too, please do consider writing a short review, even a few words would mean the world. It would help me out a lot. Thank you so much in advance.

I can't believe this book is over, I'm gonna miss these characters very much. Especially Will and Sam and Josh too... Urgh, I'm going to miss everyone!

I'm planning on creating a playlist for both of these books, if you have any suggestions do leave them in the comments.

Thanks for reading this book till the very end and for being such an amazing reader, hope to see you on another book I've written. It's called "Dear Intruder" and it's posted on my profile. (It's hilarious and heartwarming.... I highly recommend this one.)

Also, If you haven't already you can check out this book called 'Entangled' on my page

(Book cover is subject to change)

It's a novella/ short-story length completed book of the teen-fiction genre, with funny, quirky characters and romance and other fun elements.

Hope to see you there.

If you want to tell me or chat about anything about reading, writing or anything in general just dm me on Wattpad, I always reply to messages.

singing out.

-vinee💙

****************************