Synopsis

This is a sequel! I repeat...THIS IS A SEQUEL TO "EMPLOYED EPOCH OF ALEX BROOK".

BOOK TWO and the last book in the series.

IF YOU HAVEN'T READ THE FIRST BOOK PLEASE DON'T READ THIS ONE.

This book would make no sense if you haven't read the first book, go read that before you decide to read this one. You'll find that book in my profile under my works.

If you've already read the first book, then, please continue, I hope you have fun.

The story picks up right after the first one ends, I hope you like this one too, this book is again riddled with amazingly hilarious moments that I hope will make you laugh.

Do vote and comment a tonne and share your thoughts, love to read all of your comments (might even reply to them) so don't hold back and fill the comment section with all your speculations.

*********************************
Synopsis

Alex Brook has decided to lock her heart away after risking it for a relationship that didn't work out so well. She was never the type to dwell on something sad, but It's a struggle to move on because of certain unfavourable circumstances.

An unexpected reunion with your ex is never a pleasant encounter, but what if you have to tolerate their vexatious presence for extended periods of time? It definitely is awkward when Alex is thrust into a situation of this sort and it's especially harder because Jensen is not the one to back down.

A love-hate 'relationship' with a lot of history will be put to test as Jensen and Alex try taking control of a chaotic situation.

Everything is fair in love and war, but since this whole thing falls somewhere in between, all bets are off. Rational thinking and logical reasoning are promptly out the window as both their stubborn attitudes collide once again in a battle of endurance.

Follow Alex and Jensen's messy lives as they intertwine.... again.

*******************

written by vineethereader and IraGreen26

*********************************************

Playlist:

Song/Artist

------------------------------------------

Drive-By/Train

Lego House/ Ed Sheeran

I Like Me Better/ Lauv

Happy Together/ The Turtles

Waste It On Me/ BTS and Steve Aoki

What A Man Gotta Do/Jonas Brothers

Stranger/ Before You Exit

Something I Need/One Republic

Like I'm Gonna Lose You/ Meghan Trainor ft. John Legend

Death Of A Batchelor/ Panic! At The Disco

Even If I Die It's You/ V and Jin (BTS)

*******************************************

I have a question for you all... Who do you imagine as Jensen and Alex and other side characters?

Do let me know in the comments!

Do you want me to create a cast list for this book? Also, let me know...

Happy reading :)