Chapter 4: Kidnapped

Sam's POV

"Let’s ditch this place." Tyler said after a long awkward silence.

"Wait. What?" I asked. He sat up one hand on his forehead and walked over to me behind the desk

He repeated himself very slowly.

"Lets. Get. Out. Of. Here"

"As in skip school?" I said shocked. I've never missed a day of school in my life. There was no way I was going to miss a day.

"What else could I possibly mean?" He looked at me like I was insane and pulled me by my wrist. “Come on. Live a little." He gave a puppy dog face and begged. I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore his face.

"This will ruin my perfect attendance record. I say no with a capital 'N' and that's official."

"No one will notice we're missing." He pouted

"And how would that work?"

"Ok. So you have a pass to get out classes. Right?" I nodded my head. But my pass was really only supposed to be used for serious emergencies and twice a week.

"Ok. So you use that pass for the class you are in now and your next class."

"Ok... and." I gesture him to continue.

"Right after that we have lunch which is crowded so nobody will notice we were gone."

         "Wow. That's a great idea. “I say sarcastically "But I'm not going." I pretend to show a lot of interest in my pen but noticed his glare on me. After many moments of silence I finally decided to say something.

      "Um Tyler...." I said. He looked up hopeful to hear good news. “Can you get your hand off my wrist?"

He laughed at me, rubbed his temples and put one of his fingers up like he had an idea. “You know what?"

     "What Mr. King.?" He suddenly grabbed me from the wrists and dragged me out of my chair.

"Tyler what are -?" He lifted me onto his shoulders and ran out the door into the halls; my head bobbing up and down as he moved. I screamed and hit him many times so he would let go but my arms just flung all over the place.

"STOP. IT." I tried to yell but barely could choke out my words. I felt myself growing dizzy and finally all movement stopped. He let go of me but since I was too dizzy to focus my eyes, I slumped down on the concrete my head on my knees. My eyes were all messed up making everything a blur.

Tyler kneed down next to me on the ground trying to stifle back a laugh.

"I'm sorry." He said trying to show some kind of sympany "It was for the better." He grabs my arm and I quickly slap it away. Refusing to move I sat on the concrete slowly growing a headache.

"C'mon. You baby." He whined by his car. I picked myself from the ground, and opened the car door, slumping down inside hoping to avoid a conversation. He opened the driver's door and stared down at me with a twisted grin. What a sick minded...

"So my lady, guess where we're going?" He sounded excited as he turned the engine on.

"Detention for missing school." He bursts into a fit of laughter at my joke like it was the funniest thing he had heard in a long time and pulled out of the school's parking lot. The drive started off in complete silence. My mind was full of all the bad things that could happen and my palms were sweating from fear.

I couldn't believe I went along with this. For once in my life, I actually wanted to go back to that torturous school. I couldn't-

All of sudden I felt a strong grip on my left hand.