HAPPY LIFE...

It's my first OS on ShaKhi.... I hope you will like it.....

Let's start....

8am...

Saberwal Mansion.....

Shaurya and anokhi are married.... It's been 1 year of their love marriage... Everyone in the house accepted their relationship....

Ashtha and Shaan are also living in saberwal mansion.... Devi tez and alok are also good....

In short , every thing has been shorted out in saberwal mansion... Every one is good.... No evils.....

Random morning.......

It's been 5 days to their wedding anniversary..... All the family members had gone to attend a wedding of badi maa's brother's son....

Only shaurya and anokhi are at home.... Shaurya has some important work in college so he stayed here and so anokhi....

They are sleeping peacefully on each side of bed.... Due to the sunlight, Shaurya wakes up first.... And smiles remembering last night.... They are now completely one in true manner.... It's been 1 year of their wedding but due to the problems created by his badi maa, stopped him from taking their marriage to next stage, while the problems of his hatred for his mother , stopped anokhi to take next step in their married life...

He smiles seeing Anokhi is still sleeping , wearing his shirt, back facing him, and hugging a pillow.... and covering herself with duvet....

Shaurya smiles seeing her childishness....

He stares her face lovingly....

Shaurya-(in mind) kabhi socha nahi tha ki kisise v itna pyar krunga.... I was too stupid to think that I loved shagun truly.... I was wrong, she was only a mere attraction..... But after you came in my life, I understood that YOU ARE MY LOVE.... (He caresses her face) mai kitna bhi bhagwan ji ko thank you bolu utna kam hoga.... Unhone tumhe mere life m de kar mujhe sabse lucky person bana diya.... I owe you god.... I love you god(looking at the ceiling...)

He smiles and looks at Anokhi.....

He leans down to her face and kisses on her cheek from back....

Shaurya- Anokhi.... Utho... Morning hogyi... Sab log aate hi honge....

ANOKHI- hhmmmm... Thori der pls.... Uthne ka man ni h av... Pls...

Shaurya- Anokhi.... Tum uth rahi ho ya mai apne tarike s uthau....?

Shaurya warns her....

Anokhi- (covering her face with duvet) pls... Aap jao na college ... Mai uth jaungi... Mujhe nind aarhi h....

Shaurya- Anokhi.... Get up... Now...

But she sleeps again...

Shaurya sighs...

He gets up from bed... And goes to washroom....

After some time , he comes back in a towel....

shaurya- av tak so rhi hai.... Aise ni manegi y ziddi.... Av batata hu...

He goes to her.... He throws the blanket on floor....

Anokhi-- Shaurya sir..... (Still closed eyes)