4... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga... ♥️

Scene starts at the same point...

Police- bachhi ko dijiye... Ham kal apko papers bhijwa denge...

Shaurya- nahi..

Anokhi- nahi...

Police looks at them suspiciously... While the saberwals looks at them hopefully....

ShaKhi- Ham shadi karenge.... Anya k liye...

Both said at the same time....

Police- thik hai... Kv kar rhe hai phir shadi...?

Shaurya- bahut jald...

Police- kal k kal... And no excuse... Court marriage karni hai apko... Aur marriage certificate ki copy submit karwa dijiyega jaldi...

Shaurya nods...

Police turns and leaves... But stops and looks at ashtha and devi... Who smiles at him thankfully.... Police nods... And they leaves...

Ashtha (to devi) aapka plan kaam kar gya...

Devi- mera plan kaha hai ashtha... Plan to Sonalika n banaya tha.. bas execute hame karna hai..

Devi- Anokhi.. shaurya.... Thank u tum dono ka... Tum dono n aaj Anya ko orphanage jane s bacha liya...

Shaurya nods... And leaves from there with anya... While anokhi also goes to her room....

Devi looks at ashtha Gayatri and kanchan... All smiles happily...

•••••••••••

Next day... 

Shaurya and Anokhi go to court after fixing the appointment.... And got married....

Both has no emotion on their faces... But they got married because of Anya...

Devi- ham ghar jate hai... Grih-pravesh ki taiyari v to karni hai... Finally Anokhi saberwal ki bahu ban gyi....

Shaurya looks at her in confusion.... But said nothing.... While ashtha stops devi from saying further....  Devi keeps quite...

Devi- ham chlte hai... Kanchan tum indono k sath aana...

Kanchan nods... And the three motjeres leaves from there to Saberwal Mansion....

Kanchan takes Anya in her hands... And goes ahead towards the car...

While anokhi and shaurya walking behind... Anokhi has bowed her head down...

Shaurya-(to anokhi) apne dimag m koi faaltu baat mat rakhna... Maine tumse shadi bas anya k liye ki hai...

Anokhi nods...

Shaurya- aur ye bilkul mat samjhna ki maine tumhe maaf kar diya hai... Mai av v gussa hu tumse ki tumne aur Sonalika n mujhse vo baat chhupayi....

Anokhi nods...

Shaurya looks at her confused....

Shaurya- kuchh bolo v... ?

Anokhi shakes her head in negative...

They sit in car as they reached the car... And started their journey of Mr and Mrs Saberwal......

••••••••••••••

It's been 20 days of their wedding.... And Everything was sorted out.... Anya is officially Shaurya and Anokhi's daughter....

Shaurya also got soft towards anokhi.. as he sees her pampering Anya with so much love... He sees her everyday handling anya very calmly.... His day starts with anya and anokhi... And also ends with anya and anokhi....