1... Mai Phir Bhi Tumko Chahunga.... ♥️

Hello everyone..... I hope you guys are doing well..... I m fine here.... And I hope ,you all are loving my stories....

So here I m with the continuation of one of my one shot.... TU JANE NA....  After a long time I m giving this os , a happy ending.....

So let's begin..... (If you have forgotten the story of TU JANE NA , then pls firstly read that os.... Then come to this... Then you will understand this part..... )

**********

After SHAURYA'S marriage, anokhi left SIAC CHANDIGARH and got admission in SIAC Patiala..... Tej Devi ashtha shaan every one tries to convince her to stay at Chandigarh, even Sonalika also insisted her to stay..... But anokhi was adamant on her decision..... So they all gave up.... Tej got her admission in SIAC Patiala.....

The saberwals make sure to keep Shaurya away from Patiala.... As anokhi has given them her oath.... And they all were helpless..... The saberwals try to contact Anokhi after she left for Patiala.... But she didn't want to contact them.. otherwise she will break down....

After 6 month's.....

Sonalika is 8 months pregnant.... And she comes to know that her pregnancy has complications.... She gets panick.... But she thinks for a while.... And comes to a conclusion.... And she dials a number...

Sonalika- hello... I need you pls... 🥺🥺

She says crying....

.......................

•••••••••

After one month, Sonalika delivers a baby girl.... The saberwals were happy.... But the news of Sonalika death shattered them..... They didn'thave any idea of her complications.....

Shaurya cried a lot holding his baby ..... 

Ashtha- shaurya.... Sambhalo khud ko.... Pls.... Tumhari beti ko tumhri jarut hai.... Pls...

He hugs her...

Shaurya- how mom...? Usne phle q nahi bataya in sab complicationsk bare m..... Ham kuchh n kuchh karte na.... Vo kyu chhupaya hamse....?

Ashtha- apni bachhi k bare m socho beta....

Shaurya nods....

••••••••••••••

After 15 days......

Saberwal Mansion......

The last rites and all ritual after the death have been done.... The saberwals were having tough time handling the baby girl.....  Shaurya used to stay at home all day and stay wake up whole night..... He is trying his best to handle his baby....

One fine day......

The baby girl is one month old now.... A girl entre the house.....  She sees every corner of the house.... She has tears ..... She cleans her tears.... And come to the hall of Saberwal Mansion...... And sees Ashtha devi Gayatri kanchan present there..... But shaurya was not there.....

Every one looks at her.... They get happy on seeing her..... Ashtha goes to her.... And hugs her.... She also hugs her back....

All- Anokhi.....

Ashtha- anokhi.... Tum aagyi .... Tumhe pata hai hamne tumhe kitna miss kiya.... 🥺🥺🥺

Anokhi- I Missed you too ma'am....