IF THERE WERE A WORD MORE LOVING THAN LOVE ❤️

In night....

Scene starts at a house, which is situated in an isolated place.....

Inside the house....

A girl of age 25 was pacing here and there and trying to call someone....

Girl- arrgghh..... Where is he....?? I should not have stopped him that time.... God... Pls keep him safe.....

And she goes in flashback.....

24 hrs ago....

A boy comes to her and kissed her on her lips.... She also reciprocated..... Both deepens the kiss.... He leads her to the bed... And make her lies on the bed.... As he tries to go further.... She stops him....

Girl- we should not do this.... We can't...

He looks at her with dismissed face.....  And sighs....

Boy- why you always stop me...? We love each other.... Don't you love me??

Girl- I do... And you know that...

Boy- I know.... You love me... That is why you left everything for me.... Then why you can't allow me to do this.... Why??

Girl- you know my answer...

Boy- ohh.. yeah... Right ... Because you are not my wife....? Because we are not married.....???

The girl looks down .... A tear fall from her eyes.....

The boy leaves from the room.... She also follows him....

Girl- where are you going...? It's cold outside.... Pls... Don't go ...

Boy- don't wait for me.....

••••

She comes out of her thoughts....

It's been more than 24 hrs... But he hadn't come back ..... She is worried for him.... He left without his winter clothes..... It's the month of January... The winter season is giving chills.... But he left without his woolen sweater....

She tries Calling him the whole night and whole day..... But he didn't picked up the call....

•••••

Other side.....

He came to his one of his frnds....

Boy- I know she loves me...

Frnd- you are in misconception..... She doesn't.... If she does, then she would not have stopped you.... She is with you just for the money sake.... Come out of her spell.....

Boy- she is not like that....

Frnd- it is upto you that you beleive me or not ..... I can only show you the path... But it is you, who have to walk ..... Take care bro....

The boy leaves from there .....

••••••

The girl calls her own frnd to talk....

Girl- what should I do...?

Frnd- you should not have stopped him.... You are so stupid... You stopped him only because of your parents upbringing...... You are really out of your mind.....

Girl- I already did a sin by eloping from home ..... But I didn't want to do a bigger sin.... I just don't want to be a sin for my parents.....

Frnd- you and you morals.....

At the same time she hears the door open....

Girl- ok bye... I think he had come ..

Frnd- ok.. go.... And don't stop him this time if he wants to....