Hamari Adhuri Kahani 💔

Hey guys.... I m back with a new OS.... It's not happy OS.... It will be a sad one and heart breaking...

Ok.. let's start....

Anokhi has completed her graduation in SIAC.... Shaurya is too proud of her as she topped in graduation.... He loves her... She loves him.... Both has confessed to each other.... Both were in relationship for almost 2 months.... But due to some reasons , they broke up....

Shaurya loves her so much... He trusts her.... But for her, for her living a peaceful life , he broke with her.... and what he told anokhi was just unbearable for her.... two days ago, they broke up....

"U know, u don't deserve me.... You, middle class girls, are always behind money, fame and name.... All girls are gold digger... You all always runs behind power.... And now I understand.... Why u always runs behind that ACP..... U are also using him as you are using me.... Right.... Very well played Miss Bhalla..... Very well.... "

And a tight slap hit his cheek, which made his cheek red.....

"Just get lost from my life.... Miss Bhalla..... Get lost...." Saying this he left her on an isolated road.....

Shaurya is in his cabin...

Shaurya- I m sorry Anu.... Maine jo v kiya sab tumhare liye kiya... Taki tum sari zindagi aaram s rah sako.... I know saberwal house tumhare sath v vahi sab hota jo ashtha Kashyap k sath hua tha.... And trust me mai badi maa ke khilaaf ja kar tumhra sath nahi de sakunga.... Isiliye to maine tumhe av hi thora dard diya...

Otherside....

Anokhi- kyu kiya apne Aisa.... Kyu.... Aap to mujhse itna pyar karte ho.... Fir q.... Aapko itna sa bharosa nahi tha hamare pyar p..... Jo apne aise kiya.... Q ....

She loves him..... She trusts him.... She knows what he said that day , he said not by his heart.... There is something that forced him to do this.... And she wants to know that reason.....

On last day of her college.....

She comes to college.... She collects her documents from office..... She needs Shaurya's sign on transfer certificate....

She steps towards his cabin.....

Anokhi- don't panick Nikki.... Bas sign karwana aur nikal jana.... Par mujhe unse baat clear karni thi.... Lekin agar vo clear hi nahi Krna chahte hai to tu kyu itni betaab ho rahi hai.... Kya ye pyar tere akele ka tha.... Ha.?? Jo sirf tu hi efforts Dale.... Vo tore aur tu jore.... Q....?

Thinking all this , without knocking , she opens the door..... And she gets shocked to Shaurya with Shagun..... His ex would be fiancee.... Now the lecturer of SIAC.... What is she doing here..... Does anything else has left to do... Firstly choose further studies over her would be husband.... And then in influence come back to create a havoc in his peaceful life.... What happened to your career now....? Ab vo mauka nai chahiye....?

Anokhi stood there looking at them shocked.... Shaurya has his hands on shagun's waist.... They were so close.... Her hands were on his shoulder.....

Anokhi immediately leaves from there shutting the door with thud....

After she left... Shagun part aways from him....

Shagun- shaurya.... Q kar rahe ho tum apne sath aisa....? Q takleef de rhe ho use aur khud ko...? Jante ho na vo kitna pyar karti hai tumse.... Fir q...?