Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️1

Soo.... Guys.... I hope you all are doing well.... Well , I m not good.... My heart is so heavy with the grief of our show's ending..... Aahhhh... I m just crying....

Wishing for SAAKK 2.... Hope ki jaldi aaye...

Well... Let's start the shot, with hope...

I hope you will enjoy this part.... And pls don't get angry on me for the ending.... Plssss...... It's that I m sad, that's why the ending is like this....

Scene starts at a isolated road....
Midnight 12 am....

A girl is running on the road.... And her state is so bad.... Her hair is all dry and messy.... Her dress is full of mud.... And she is holding a 1 and half year baby.... And a backpack on her back....  She is running and continuously looking back..... she has hold the baby in her arms securely and tightly..... She is panting by the continuous running...

The girl is Anokhi.....

Anokhi- mumma tumhe kuchh nahi hone degi bachha....

She tells the baby who is sleeping in her arms....

At the same time she sees a roadside milestone..... Which shows CHANDIGARH 400m......

Anokhi- chandigarh.... Vaha to hamari yaade hai.....

She looks back and sees no one is coming towards her.... She stops.... And sighs....

She sees here and there... And sees a tree... She goes to the tree and sits down on the earth with the baby...

The baby opens his eyes and sees anokhi.... She smiles cutely....

Baby- mum..

The baby says cutely to anokhi....

Anokhi takes her bag... And brings milk bottle.... And makes the baby drink milk.... The baby happily drinks....

Anokhi hugs the baby tightly.... And closes her eyes.... A lone tear escape from her eyes....

Anokhi- matarani v bahut ajeeb khelti hai.... Jisse v mai pyar karti hu... Un sbko mujhse dur kar deti hai....

She goes in flashback....

4 years ago....

Anokhi has got admission in SIAC..... And she was so happy.... Her father got her admission in a well known institution of Punjab.... She is doing her under graduation part 2.....

And there she meets The Director and Professor of SIAC, The Shaurya Saberwal.....

She respects him so much.... And why not.... He is the helping professor of SIAC... He is friendly.... And that's why he is everyone's favourite person in SIAC...

He supported her is every subjects.... And why not.... She is a brilliant student..... She is bright.... And that's why he used to support her....

Firstly they used to be professor and student..... But when they have to spend 15 days in Patiala SIAC..... As they had gone to attend a seminar.... They comes to know that they love each other.....

And 2 years ago.... They confessed to each other in SIAC....

They dated each other for 1year..... And Shaurya has decided that he will marry her....

But before he could propose her for marriage..... She has left from Chandigarh.....

And after 2-3 months.... She heard the news of saberwals accident, in which every saberwals died.... Tej Devi ashtha shaan alok Gayatri Bebo kitty kanchan Yash and her Shaurya.......