VELENTINES SPECIAL... Rose day 🌹

I had shifted my velentines special on sakhi in this book.... So sorry for the inconveniences.... I hope you will understand... ♥️♥️

••••••••••••

A girl enters a classroom... She goes to her frnd and sits with her.... The girl is sad....

Frnd- what happened yar...? Why are you sad?

Girl- he doesn't remember , what is today..  means, seriously yaar...? How come he doesn't know? I know he must have got some roses from his students.... Then why he didn't wish me?

Frnd- ohhooo... Means your professor husband didn't give you rose on Rose day.... But don't worry..... I think he must have been preparing a surprise for you.... That's is why he didn't give you rose....

Girl- I hope so.... Otherwise I will not spare him....

The girl said in a warning tone....

At the same time, professor enters...

Frnd- here he comes with a lots of roses....

The girls glares at the professor....

Girl- (to her frnd) see.. I told you n... He must have gotten roses from his students.... I swear... I will kill all girls who gave these flowers....

Frnd chuckles hearing her.....

Frnd- I also gave one....

The girl glares her......

Girl- I hope he doesn't forget.... Otherwise I will kill you both....

And the class continues....

••••••••••••

Lunch hour....

The girl and her best frnd comes out of the class...

Frnd- yaar... I think you should not have come today....

The girls looks at her in question..

Girl- means...

Frnd- means... Your husband is becoming a rose bouquet.... See there...

The girl turns to see... And glares her husband, who is surrounded by some girls.....

Frnd- yaar Anokhi.... I think... You should tell these girls that he is your husband....

The girl is Anokhi...

Anokhi- seriously....? It will not be only my decision.... It will be both decision.... When the right time comes we will surely announce our marriage....

Kanika(frnd)- hmm... Don't worry.... I m sure he will surprise you by his surprise....

Anokhi- I hope so....

And they goes inside the classroom....

•••••••••••••

After college, Anokhi comes to her house.... Her mother in law comes to her...

MIL-  what happened..? Why are you upset?

Anokhi- nothing mummy.... It's just... Today is the first day of velentines week... And he didn't wish me.... Even he went to college without informing me....

MIL- don't worry.... He told me in the morning that he has some work.... That's why he went... And you were sleeping that time....

Anokhi- hmm...