Jo Tera Howega Zaroor Ayega...♥️2

Scene starts at Shaurya's house....

Both stood there numb.... Shaurya steps towards her.... While she stood there and ashtha is still trying to beleive that anokhi is really here....

Shaurya stops as he sees some men holding her....

At the same time some men come and holds anokhi... And tries to snatch the baby.....

Shaurya stood there confused.... both were staring each other..... Anokhi has not sense that the men have hold her, she comes in sense, when the baby cries....

Baby- aaa...oooooo.....uuuueeee... Mummmm.....

Anokhi- Aarya..... Chhoro use... Tumhri dusmani mujhse hai na... Pls meri bachhi ko chhor do....

Men- aise kaise..... Kab s tujhe dhund rhe the.... 1saal bad mili hai.... Tu to jaise gayab hi ho gyi thi.... Ab tumhe apne boss k paas le kar jayenge....

Men look at Shaurya....

Men(to Shaurya) - aap gate band karlo  .... Koi problem nahi hai....

Anokhi looks at Shaurya with pleading eyes.... Two men have hold her hand.... And another man had hold Aarya...

Anokhi- meri bachhi ko mujhe wapas do.... Agr use kuchh v hua na... To chhorungi nahi mai tumhe....

The men looks at her... And gives the baby to her....

Shaurya comes to the gate....

Shaurya- maa... Aap andar jao....

Ashtha- par shaurya, anokhi...?

Shaurya- mai use lekar ata hu....

Ashtha nods... And goes inside....

Shaurya holds anokhi's hand and tries to take her inside of his house... But the men holds her... And pulls her towards them...... Shaurya punches him hard on his face... The man falls on ground....

Shaurya- I don't know ki tumhari kya dusmani hai isse.... But aise kisi ke sath karoge to mai chhorunga nhi....

He makes anokhi goes inside the house... He turns to close the door... But the men stops him...

Man- oyyeee... Tu q hero ban rha hai... Chup chap s us larki ko aur uske bachhe ko hamare hawale kar de..... Samjha.... Khamkha dusmani mat mol le....

Shaurya- dusmani to tune mol le li hai mujhse.... Agar tujhe apni jaan bachani hai... To chala ja.... Aur ha... Tra boss.... Ja kar apne boss kahna ki us larki ko aur uske bachhe ko, agar usne harm krne ki kosis ki.... To I swear mai chhorunga nahi use.... Samjhe....

Man- dekho.... Ham shanti s bol rhe hai... Us larki ko hamare hawale kar do.... Nahi to tumhre liye achha nahi hoga.....

Shaurya- ja kar kah do apne boss s.... Ki Shaurya Saberwal bure chize ko v achha bana deta hai.... Tre boss m himmat hai to isi address par vej dena... Kal.... Now get lost....

And he shuts the door.......  The men leaves from there.....

•••••

Shaurya turns to see anokhi.... But she was not there.... He goes inside and sighs in relief to see her with his mother.....

Ashtha- thora pani pilo...

Anokhi- mai thik hu ma'am.... Aap bas Aarya ko sula dijiye bed p.... Achhe s so nahi payi hai kal evng s hi....