JUST RANDOM THINGS 😜

A girl was reading a book lost in her own thoughts.... She was so lost in her own thoughts while reading the book ... She was as reading the book like every thing was happening infront of her....

She did not realise that the surroundings were changing suddenly..... She was lost.... The surroundings around her changed into night.... A lonely road and she was still reading the book.... Suddenly some car lights flashes on her face....

She looks around her.... And gets shocked..

Anokhi- what is this... Kya ho rha hai ye... Av to din tha... Mai to apne room m thi... Mai yaha kaise aagyi...??

The car stops in from of her... The boy from the car comes outside... And looks at her angerly..... She looks at him and gulps in fear...

Anokhi- kon ho tum?

Shaurya- mere ghar k andar ghus kar mujhse puchh rhi ho mai kon hu??

She looks around the road.. and realised that the road was inside a gate... And this road leads to a big bunglow....

Anokhi- what.. par.. mai yaha kaise aagyi?

Shaurya- ab bataogi?? Kon ho tum? Ya guards ko bulau...?

Anokhi- nahi nahi... Please... Mai nahi janti mai yaha kaise aagyi.... Mai to apne room me thi ... Floor p baith k padh rhi thi y book... I don't know mai kaise aagyi yaha.... Sachhii...

Shaurya- wow... Ye to ekdam new technique hai mujhse baat krne ki.... Sari larkiya aise hi lines bolti hai mujhse baat krne k liye...

Anokhi- what... Look Mr.... I don't know you... And mujhe koi shauk nahi hai tumse baat krne ka... Samjhe.... Mai jab kah rhi hu ki mujhe nahi pata... Kon ho tum...

Saying this she takes her book and shows him... And something caught her eyes.... She looks at the page shocked....

She reads the line carefully.... And then looks at him carefully... And again reads the line...

Anokhi- (murmurs) a big bunglow... Which is situated in 10 acres.... A boy entres the through the gate and a girl was lying on the road unconsciously.... The boy stops the car in front of her....

Anokhi- tumhra nam?

Shaurya- tumhe nahi pata...?

Anokhi- kya tum Chandigarh k most successful bachelor business man THE SHAURYA SHABERWAL ho.....? Vahi shaurya jiski maa papa bachpan m car accident m death kar gye? Aur vo apne dadaji k sath rhta hai? Vahi shaurya jisko shagun ne cheat kiya tha? Uski vajah se vo kabhi v kisi larki p bharosa nahi krta hai? Shagun tumhe chhor kar chali gayi qki tum garib the... Kya tum vahi ho??

Shaurya looks at her shocked....

Shaurya- tumhe itna sab kaise pata?? Kisi ko bhi ye sab nahi pata hai.....

Anokhi- mai kya sabko pata hai....

Shaurya- tum yaha kaise ayi??

Anokhi- i don't know... Sayad mai real world se fictional world me aagyi hu....

Shaurya- kya bakwas kar rhi ho?

Anokhi- sach me... Tumhe believe nahi ho rha ? See mere pas book hai jo tumpe likhi gyi hai.. JUST RANDOM THINGS...

shaurya took the book and reads the first page and gets shocked.... As it was all his life journey.... He flips to another page... But gets shocked... He looks at her .... And turns the book to her.. she also gets shocked...

Anokhi- what.... Aise kaise ho skta hai??? Book k pages blank kaise... Maine to Aaj hi din m purchase Kiya tha.. tab to thik tha... Fir ...

Shaurya takes her hand and makes her sit in car.... He too sits and drives towards the bunglow......