3... Mai Teri... ♥️

Anjali shouts in anger... 

Anjali - what is happening here??

Anokhi looks at her in confusion... Shaurya looks shocked at her...

Shaurya - Anjali...

Anjali - yes... Me... Shaurya.. what is this?? Who is she?? And what you both are doing??

Shaurya gets up.. and anokhi too...

Shaurya - Anjali.. you are getting us wrong... We slipped on the floor...

Anjali - who is she ... Shaurya??

Shaurya- it's is not important to know her name.... You just have to know that you are getting us wrong... It's nothing like that...

Anjali - who is she shaurya??  I want to know what is she doing in your house...? Why is she here???

Anokhi stood there numb....

Shaurya- Anjali... Listen to me... Pls...

Anjali - Now I get it... Are you cheating on me shaurya...? You never let me come close to you... And you are doing this.... Is she some one night stand girl??

Shaurya- Anjali... Mind you words... Think before you speak...

Anjali - ohh... Wow.... What a hypocrite shaurya saberwal.... Why I should think .. when you are doing this without thinking...???

Shaurya- shut up Anjali.... You don't have any right to judge her...

Anjali- why should I shut up.... ? You both are here in a house .. and that too alone... And you are telling me to watch my words.... How could I...? How ..???

Anjali goes to anokhi...

Anjali - he will not tell me... You tell me.. what are you doing here?? Who are you...? What is your name...?? Are you a one night stand girl??

Anokhi looks at her feeling disgust... She had no idea that she will have to hear all this... And from that girl who is the girlfriend of her man... Tears escaped from her eyes....

Shaurya- Anjali... I am telling you last time stop using that word....

Anjali- why....? Wait.... ?? (Looks at both) you both are here since how many days?? That's is why you told me not to come here in afternoon.... You both are here... Sleeping with each other behind my back.... Wow... (Looks at anokhi...) Did you know that she has a gf??

Anokhi looks at shaurya and then Anjali... And nods in positive....

Anjali- you are such a big sl*t.....

And that's it... Shaurya turns Anjali to him and slaps hard.... Anjali falls on the ground.... While Anokhi looks terrified at both of them....

Shaurya- shut the hell up.... I warned u... Not to use such words for her.... But you have crossed your limits.... You always doubts me Anjali.. always...

Anjali- you... You slapped me.. shaurya...

She tells between her tears... looks shocked at him...

He bends to her... And smiles proudly...

Shaurya- I should have slapped you that day when you threatened me that you will kill yourself if i will not accept your proposal.... But I thought that you will get mature.. and understand.. that we can't get love forcefully....