Shaurya Masti

A drabble on how shaurya have fun... Making fun of Ahir... How...? Let's see...

••••••

Scene starts from a jungle....

Anokhi and ahir were searching some one... And the location was showing in this jungle... So the came here... But their Jeep broke down in the middle of the jungle.... And now they are walking .... Anokhi was scared... As they were in the middle of the forest.... Their phones were also switched off....  And it was evening.... Ahir to assure her tells her...

Ahir- anokhi ji.... Don't worry.... We will go out of this forest very soon....

Anokhi gulps in fear.... And nods...

Anokhi- ahir ji.... Mujhe bahut Darr lag rha hai.... Kahi koi jungli janwar aagya to.. lion ya tiger aagya to....?

Ahir- don't worry anokhi ji... Maine pata karwaya tha... Yaha aise wild animals nahi hai.... Aur agar hua v to apki safety aur security meri first priority hai....

Anokhi nods....

While other side .... Shaurya also entres in the jungle...

Shaurya- undono ko yaaha ane ki kya jrurt thi....

He had seen them coming here just after the classes ends.... Anokhi goes outside the college campus... Where ahir was already waiting for her... She  gets in the jeep and they drove out....

Shaurya- I hope ki anokhi thik ho... Us hawaldar o to mujhe 1% v bharosa nahi hai....

He goes inside the jungle in his car....

After some time he noticed ahir's jeep.... He comes out of his car.... And goes to the jeep... And Saw no one....

Shaurya- ye dono kaha gaye?? I hope dono thik ho....

He shouts their name....

Shaurya- anokhiiiiii.... Ahiiiiiir.... Kaha ho dono....

He also started walking by foot in search of them.... 

After some time he hears them talking.... He followed the voice and goes to near them....

Ahir- don't worry anokhi ji.... Mai hoo n.. kuchh nahi hoga apko...

Anokhi- mujhe bahut Darr lag rha hai...

Shaurya was behind a bush.... He smirks...

Shaurya- bahut hosiyar ban Raha hai na ye hawaldar.... Av maja chakhata hu ise....

He opens his mobile and search lion's roar.... And plays it....

Ahir and anokhi hears the sound... And get scared.... They looks towards the bush.. and gulps .. as the bush moves... And lion roars ....

Anokhi and ahir looks carefully towards the bush scared....  And at the same time shaurya jumps on them...

Anokhi- aaaaaa.... Bachaoooo....

Ahir- mummyyyyy....

Ahir and anokhi shouts terrified.... Shaurya jumps on ahir.... Ahir and shaurya falls on the ground and ahir closed his eyes.... And shouts...

Ahir- mummyyyyy.... Lion ji pls hame chhor do.... Pls.... Bachao koi.... Koi bhagao isko... Pls....

Ahir opens his eyes frowning as he listened some laughter.....

He sees shaurya laughing continuously.... And anokhi also join him in laugh.....

He pushes shaurya away... And gets up.....

Shaurya - don't worry anokhi ji... Mai hoo na... Mai apko kuchh nahi hone dunga.... Haaahhahahahhahaah.... What a joke....

He also gets up....

Ahir- tum yaha kaise saberwal....

Shaurya- tumdono ka picha karte huye....

Anokhi- thank God apne hame dhund liya... Hame to laga tha ki aaj rat yahi rhna parega....

Shaurya-(murmurs) aise kaise tumhe iske sath akele chhor deta...

Ahir- kuchh kaha tumne professor....

Shaurya- nahi....

While Anokhi blushed as she heard him....

Shaurya- chalo ab... Ya fir yahi rahna hai... Fir s lau kya lion ji ko..

Anokhi and ahir nods and they goes towards the car....

Shaurya- vaise tumdono yaha karne kya aye the??

Ahir- vo hame pata chala tha ki...

Anokhi- kuchh nahi .. vaise hi....

Shaurya looks at them frowning....

Shaurya- date par aye the dono kya...

He tells them but deep down he was angry that she is not telling him...

Anokhi looks at him shocked sadly...

Ahir- professor tumhe na doctor ko dikhane ki jrurt hai... Kuchh v mat bola Karo.....

They reached at the car.... They get in the car.... And leaves from there.....

•••••••••

Actually I have written this short drabble fir Heaven-86 when she told me to write... And i thought I should post it here  so that you all can laugh a little... 🤭

Heaven-86 love you dear... I hope you are doing well.. take care of your health... Get well very very soon.... 😘

Thank you so much 💞
Take care ❤️
Lots of love 💓😘