1.. Beintehaa ♥️

two_part_story ❤

ShaKhi 💓

Yash, Shaurya's elder brother and Kanchan , Anokhi's best friend are getting married.... Whole hotel was decorated like a newly wed bride.....❤❤ Every one is busy in preparation..... Some are gossiping... Some are enjoying.....

Kanchan's mom sends anokhi to a room to bring the plate of flowers.... Anokhi comes with the plate in her hand.... And she bumps with a man, who was playing with some children, on stairs.... anokhi was about to fall but the boy catches her by waist... Anokhi has closed her eyes due to fear ...

The boy is our hero Shaurya❤

Shaurya- holds her by her waist.... 💓 And the flowers from the plate were falling on them.... 💕💕💕

When anokhi feels that she has not fallen from stairs, she opens her eyes and sees her savior, and gets lost in him.... He was already staring her with a lovely smiles.... 💕 Both had and a deep eye contact..... 👀

Both come in sense when  kanchan's mom called her..... Shaurya makes her stand properly.....

Both removes the flowers from themselves.....

Kanchan's mom comes there... And ashtha and Shaan also goes to Shaurya.... Ashtha looks at anokhi and smiles... She nudges shaan... And he also smiles at her....

Kanchan's mom takes twinkle with her... While shaurya stares her from his place....

Ashtha notices this and smiles widely....

••••••••

Muhrat for the marriage came... And all gets busy in the rituals......

All the time shaurya was staring anokhi.... And anokhi was also glancing at him....👀♥️

After some time , marriage done... Kanchan's vidaayi started..... Anokhi hugs kanchan... Both cries.....

Vidaayi done....

•••••••

#next_day

Yash and kanchan come to kanchan's house...

Anokhi is also supposed to come to meet her.... But she has not come till now....

Kanchan calls her... And tells her to come soon....

#on_call

Kanchan- Anokhi.... You are coming fast or not.... I am waiting yaar....

Anokhi- ya.. ya... Coming... I m on the gate of you house....

Anokhi was talking to her, and finding something in her bag.... She doesn't notice and bumps with someone... And the someone is Shaurya.... 😝😝 He has also come with kanchan and Yash....

He holds her again... And both stares each other with deep emotions....

She comes in sense when kanchan shouts her name on call..... 🙄

Kanchan Yash and shaurya are sitting on the dining table.... Anokhi and kanchan's mom are serving them...
(Kanchan's dad has gone out for some works... )

Anokhi goes on kitchen as she has some work.... While kanchan's mom sit with them....

Shaurya also goes to kitchen to wash his hands..... He makes an excuse to talk to anokhi....

••••••

In kitchen.....

Shaurya comes to kitchen and sees Anokhi pacing in the kitchen.... Anokhi looks at him and smiles nervously.... While he also smiles at her nervously....