Everything Went Wrong... 3

Hello everyone.... This is the last part of EVERYTHING WENT WRONG....  I hope you will love this.....

Let's start with the part....

Shaurya was sitting in mandap.... And was waiting for anokhi....

As per plan Babli will bring anokhi... But Babli comes alone.....

Shaurya- Babli ji.... Anokhi kaha hai...?

Babli- pata nahi shaurya Ji.... Vo savere hi kahi chali gayi.... Ab tak vapas mahi ayi.... Mujhe bahut daar lag rha hai....

Shaurya- par vo kaha ja skti hai....

He didn't wait for any reply... And runs outside....

He comes out.... And searches for Anokhi every where.... But she was not there.....

He hears some murmurs.....

"I really love you.... I really do.... But I can't see you marry other girl..... I can't imagine you with anyone else..... What I did was all for you.... I know you will not forgive me.... But what I can do.... I did what I thought ,will be best for you.... I can't even think of separating you from your family.... "

And he gets a msg....

He opens the msg... And sees a msg from anokhi....

"I love you PS, Shaurya.... I really love you.... I can't imagine my life without you..... Bye.... Take care...."

He sees in front of him... There she is standing on the railing of bridge..... He shouts her name..... But she didn't listen to him....

He again hears her murmur....

"when your happiness is with Shagun ma'am... Then who m I to be there in your institute..... I can't be there seeing you romancing with any other girl...."

He hears her shouting.....

I LOVE YOU SHAURYA.......

AND he sees her  JUMPING DOWN IN THE RIVER......

He shouts her name...

ANOKHIIIIIIII.........

BOOOOMMMMM.....

He is dreaming..... He was getting a nightmare...... 😁😁😁😁😁 

Shaurya- nahi... Tum mujhe chhor k nahi ja skti..... Nahi.... Mai tumhe kahi nahi jane dunga.... Anokhi.... Anokhi....

Ashtha comes to him... And sees him in sleep blabbering anokhi's name....

She goes to him...

Ashtha- shaurya.... Kya hua....?

She shakes him....

Shaurya gets up with a jerk,.....

Shaurya- maa... Anokhi... Vo nadi me kud gyi maa... Use roko....

Ashtha- Shaurya..... Aisa kuchh nahi hua hai.... Sapna tha beta.... Tune koi bura sapna dekha hoga...😥😥

Shaurya looks here and there.... And sees he is in his room....

Shaurya- shadi..?

Ashtha- aaj hi hai beta... Ayi thi tujhe uthane.... Par dekha tu sapne m Barbara raha tha....