Chapter 7

A few days later, we were going on the Hogsmeade trip. Seamus, along with many others, think that Harry put his name in the goblet. Just yesterday, 'Mad-eye' had turned Malfoy into a bouncing ferret for trying to jinx Harry. It very entertaining.

   I got dressed and headed down to the commonroom where Seamus was for me. We walked down to the carriages.  I smiled at the thestrals that were pulling them. I have seen several people die while in Azkaban, letting me see the amazing creatures. Seamus helped me into our carriage before he climbed up.

"You're gonna love this." He said, smiling.

   I smiled back, my knee bouncing in excitedly. We eventually got there and Seamus helped me down.

"Let's go to the Three Broomsticks first, and then we'll go shopping." Seamus said, grabbing me hand and leading me off.

   We walked into a small pub. We ordered two butterbeers and Seamus paid, although I tried to tell him that I could pay for my own. We sat down in a booth in the corner, wanting some quiet. I took a sip of my butterbeer, smiling. The foamy liquid had a yummy hint of orange.

"I'm guessing that you like it." Seamus said, taking a sip of his own drink.

   I nodded my head excitedly, taking another sip. Seamus laughed at my behavior, wiping some foam off of my upper lip. I blushed at the contact. We finished our drinks and walked outside.

"Where to next?" Seamus asked.

   I shrugged. I've never been here before, how the hell am I supposed to know where places are?

"How about the sweet shop?" Seamus asked.

   I nodded. Seamus led me through the rest of the village. We bought a few bags full of stuff, such as sweets and pranking supplies, before we decided to go back to the castle.