Chapter 20

School started again a week later. It took awhile to wake up all of the guys, since they obviously didn't want Christmas break to be over. 

"Come on, love." I urged Seamus.

   I had managed to get everyone else to get up and go down to eat breakfast, but my boyfriend is currently being an arse and won't get up.

"I'm tired." He grumbled. 

   I rolled my eyes, leaning down to kiss him. I pulled away, trying to find my robes.

"Are you up now?" I asked with a smile as Seamus sat up, rubbing his eyes.

"Yeah." He mumbled, even though he was smiling.

"Get dressed, I'll meet you in the Great Hall." I said as I pulled on my robes.

"Fine."

   When I got to the Great Hall I sat across from Dean and Neville.

"Did you give up?" Dean asked as I sat down.

"Nah, he should be here in a few minutes. If not, I'm going to drag his arse down here myself." I said, taking a sip of pumpkinjuice.

   As I had said, Seamus sat down next to me a minute later. His hair was messy and his tie was wonky. 

"What the hell happened to you, love?" I asked, biting back a laugh as I tried to fix his unfixable hair.

"You happened. I'm too tired to try and fix it." Seamus said, yawning.

   I rolled my eyes as I gave up trying to fix his hair. It'll have soot in it soon, anyways, so why put in the effort? I straightened his tie before pecking him on the lips.

"No PDA." Neville complained jokingly.

   Seamus flipped him off before kissing me again. I laughed, pulling away making him pout.

"I think we're grossing the firsties out." I said, nodding my head towards a group of younger kids who were pretending to gag.

"Oops." Seamus said sarcastically.

"Just eat your breakfast already. We have to hurry or we'll be late for class." I said, rolling my eyes.

   He laughed, kissing me on the cheek before turning to his food.