Chapter 9

The next day was Sunday and by noon, Seamus and the other boys had made a decision. This is the only thing I have seen them all agree on since the whole tournament incident. What was this decision, you may ask? Well, apparently, I'm moving into the boys dorm. Why? Apparently, it's not good to have a dorm to myself. I didn't even have a say in this. They even asked Mcgonagall first. She agreed! She even set up another bed in the dorm. Like, what the hell? You're just going to let a girl sleep in the boys dorm? Do you know what could happen?

   Anywho, I moved all my stuff down to the boys' dorm. No help. Nope. When I got back to the dorm carrying my heavy trunk, Ron and Harry were arguing. Again. I rolled my eyes as I sat my trunk in the corner. Nobody noticed me. I rolled my eyes, bringing my fingers to my lips. I let out a shrill whistle, gaining their attention immediately.

"What was that for?" Ron grumbled as he covered his ear.

   I crossed my arms and glared at him. When nobody said anything, I walked out the door. I was not going to put up with their shit right now. I swear that boys have more drama than girls. I heard someone following me, but didn't bother to see who it was.

"Where are you going?" Seamus asked from beside me.

   I looked up at him, raising my eyebrows. Did he really expect me to answer him? We continued walking to the Black Lake. We sat down by the edge, staring at the water. I giggled when a tentacle came up out of the water. It splashed water at us, soaking our clothes. The cold air didn't help the situation very much.

"We better get inside to warm up before we get sick." Seamus said, helping me up off the ground.

   We walked back to the castle, soaked to the bone.