Chapter 25

Dean and Neville stumbled out of the fireplace.

"You boys are lucky I ordered food, Seamus burnt lunch." I said, walking into the room with a teasing grin towards Seamus. He rolled his eyes, trying to hold beck a grin.

"That doesn't surprise me." Dean laughed, shoving Seamus playfully as he passed him to get to the kitchen where the pizza was sitting on the counter. Seamus tried to push him back, but the other boy was faster and got far enough away before Seamus could even think about it.

"What are we waiting for? The pizza will get cold!" I exclaimed, joining Dean in the kitchen.

We all sat at the table while we stuffed our faces with food. I got done before the boys even had their second plateful.

"So, has anyone done anything fun yet?" I asked.

Neville stopped eating for a moment to answer me, while the other two practically ignored the fact that I had spoken at all.

"Just cleaning, Gran always says she has to find something for me to do when I'm home. 'Cause the world would come to an end if I even thought about sleeping in. What about you?" He laughed from his spot across from me.

"The only interesting thing was that Seamus set the stove on fire. And that's obviously not very surprising. There's some scorch marks on the ceiling, though." I said pointing at the ceiling above the stove.

Neville laughed and Seamus mumbled something from beside me before I was hit in the face by a piece of pizza crust.

"You did not just do that." I said, slowly turning to him. Dean and Neville tried not to laugh as Seamus grinned, trying to act innocent.

If we were at Hogwarts, I would have started a food fight right then and there, but we weren't at Hogwarts and I didn't want to upset Seamus' parents. So I did the only logical thing. I tackled him to the floor. We landed in a heap, all four of us laughing our arses off. Of course that's when Mrs. Finnigan came home. Oops.