Chapter 22

Neville, Dean, Seamus, and I were in a compartment on the Hogwarts Express to go "home". After Cedric's murder, everything has been dull.

   Dumbledore had talked he ministry into letting me stay with the Finnigans for the summer, much to my delite. Seamus wouldn't shut up about all the plans he had for us to do this summer, even though we both know we won't be doing most of them. My head was currently resting on his shoulder as the boys talked. I was trying to sleep, but they were being too loud. 

"Will you arsewhole shut the hell up? I'm trying to sleep." I snapped, opening my eyes only slightly.

   They laughed, but stopped talking.

"Sorry, love." Seamus said, kissing my head. 

   I quickly fell asleep, now that it was fairly quiet.

~~~

"There they are!"

   Seamus was dragging me through the crowded platform to where his parents were at. I was struggling to keep up with him, still half asleep from my nap. 

"You must be Calliope, Seamus has told us alot about you." Mrs Finnigan said with a smile.

"I sure hope it was all good." I said, looking at my boyfriend.

"Mostly." He said sheepishly.

   I rolled my eyes.

"We better be going, so that the two of you can unpack before dinner." Mr. Finnigan said.