Chapter 24

I survived a whole week in the Finnigan household without having anyone accidently blow anything up. My streak was reset when we were getting ready for Neville and Dean to come over. For some reason, Seamus had been allowed to cook and set fire to what was supposed to be our lunch. He was making pasta, but he hadn't put the dried pasta in yet.

My boyfriend set water on fire.

   After that incident, Seamus was not allowed to use the stove or the oven. You would've thought that would have been the rule to start with, before he had set water on fire, since we all had known that something like that would happen.

"How the hell did you manage to do that?" I asked as Seamus cleaned up the mess he had made.

"Shut up." He grumbled, blushing.

"It's cute, except for the fact that you burnt lunch." I teased, kissing him softly.

   When I pulled away, Seamus grabbed my hips and pulled me back in to kiss me again. Of course, that's when the doorbell rang. Seamus mumbled some curse words under his breath as I pulled away to answer the door, coming back to the kitchen with two pizza boxes in my hands.

"You really ordered pizza?" Seamus questioned, betrayed.

"I had a feeling something would go wrong." I shrugged with a smile on my face.

"Traitor." He grumbled, turning away from me.

   I rolled my eyes at Seamus' childish behavior, walking up behind him and wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"You know I love you." I whispered against his shoulder, and I could feel him shiver slightly.

   He turned around, wrapping his arms around me.

"I love you, too." Seamus spoke with the biggest grin on his face. 

   He leaned down to kiss me but, of course, we heard a noise from the room where the fireplace was, signaling that the boys had arrived.