Chapter 13

I climbed out of bed and went into the bathroom to get ready. When I was dressed and my hair didn't look like I was struck by lightning, I walked back to into the dorm. The boys were all dressed and ready to go.

   We ate breakfast down in the Great Hall before we went down to the carriages. Seamus helped me in like last time. When we were all in, it started to move.

   When we got there, we all climbed out and split up. Harry and Ron went off to find Hermione. I have no idea where Dean and Neville went. That left me and Seamus. We decided to go through a few shops and then go to the Three Broomsticks.

"When did they say the second task would be?" Seamus asked.

"I think they said February 2nd." I replied, sipping on my warm butterbeer.

"Two months away." He said.

"Yeah, two cold months." I said.

   We eventually finished and left. We walked around for a little bit before deciding to go back to the castle. Not knowing where the others were, we left by ourselves.

   We climbed into the carriage and started back to the castle. I shivered slightly because of the cold. Seamus wrapped an arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to his body and I layed my head on his shoulder.

   The carriage stopped and we climbed out. We took our stuff up to the empty dorm before deciding to go see Mcgonagall. I knocked on the door and it opened. She welcomed us and told us to sit down, offering us tea and biscuits.

"How are the two of you doing?" She asked.

"Pretty good, except I woke up to being beat to death by pillows." I said.

"It wasn't that bad." Seamus said.

"Anyways, everyone is on the same page, now about the tournament." I said.

"That's good." Mcgonagall said.

"Yeah, now the dorm won't be a war zone." I said, throwing my arms in the air and almost smacking Seamus in the face.

   We talked for a little longer before going back to the dorm to see if the others were back yet.