Chapter 20

"How the hell did you pull this off?" Opal's mouth gaped open in complete awe at the sight of the pink limo in front of her.

"My fiancé owns a limo service. A few months ago I had this idea to do colour wrapped limos for parties, things like hen parties, birthdays, anything that's not formal like a wedding. It's made him a lot of money because it's such a unique thing,"

"That's really impressive Blair, I do hope he gives you a cut though," Opal tried her best not to phyiscally react.This was new information, nobody at the agency knew about the limos, it could potentially lead to something in the case. She gathered he must be doing it under a fake name, which could only mean he was hiding something.

"All our money goes into a joint account but technically any money made by the separate service is given to me." Blair looked extremely proud of herself, Opal knew the girl had an extremely bright future ahead of her. It made her feel less guilty, knowing she could support herself if the mission goes as planned. She however could only hope she'd be happy.

"Miss Scotts, it's very nice to see you again." The chauffeur smiled politely at Blair before pulling upon the door for them to climb inside.

"You too Rollins." Once the two were safely seated inside, he gently shut the door, climbing into the driver's seat.

"This is extraordinary. Are these real leather seats?" Opal gushed at the beautiful interior. The seats were a gorgeous cream leather, baby pink seatbelts slung across them. I'm the middle was a cabinet filled with hundreds of snacks and sweets.

"Yes, very expensive, but then again it's more to rent it."

"Good profit, lots of clients and a unique idea, this is a really clean and nice business."

"It does have its perks." Blair stated as she pulled a bottle of expensive champagne from the cooler in between the seats. She then grabbed two glasses from the drawer underneath them, pouring them both some.

"Thank you." Opal replied as Blair handed her the champagne flute.

"You're welcome."

"So who are we meeting?"

"Well there's Ashley, she's super sweet but also very protective so don't be offended if she doesn't like you at first. Then there's Liana, she's just like you so I think you'll get on great. Mazy can seem very shy but once she gets to know you she won't shut up."

"They sound really great, anyone else?"

"No, I wanted it to be special and classy, when you're at my hen night you can meet everyone else."

"I'm invited?" Opal was shocked at her kindness, she wasn't used to having friends that didn't revolve around work. Noah was great and she really did love him, but they rarely ever did anything that was normal.

"Of course you are silly and the wedding."

"Well then it's a good thing I'm also getting married and you can come to mine."

"Oh my god! We should definitely have a joint hen night."

"I'd love that!"

"Are you forgetting we're not actually getting married?" Lucas chimed into the ear piece, effectively startling Opal, she had forgotten he was listening.