Chapter 20

Jaxon's POV

"Jaxon you should have told us," Tyler said.

"I know it's just I didn't..." I trailed off

"You didn't what?" Sebastian asked.

"I didn't want you guys to be disappointed in me," I said.

"Jax, we're not disappointed!" Caleb said.

"Why did you think we would be disappointed in you?" Blake asked.

"I can't handle a bit of stress without having a panic attack and that makes me look weak," I admit.

"It does not make you weak at all," Blake said.

"Yeah it does."

"Jaxon we all get stressed, and when we get too stressed we can't handle it. So when you get too stressed you have panic attacks. That's a bit of our fault, I shouldn't have put that much pressure on you," Tyler said.

"But we wouldn't be putting so much pressure like that on you if we knew about this," Blake said.

"Maybe you just need to relax a bit ok? For the next couple of weeks just try to take it easy," Tyler said.

"No that makes me more weak," I said as I slowly stood up.

"If I ever want to be good enough then I have to-" I cut myself off. Shoot. I wasn't supposed to say that. Of course I'm not good enough but I wasn't supposed to tell anyone that, I was just supposed to keep that to myself.

"I mean if I...what I meant to say was-" I struggled to come up with an excuse for what I said.

"I mean I meant to say-"

"We heard what you said," Sebastian said.

"You don't feel like you're good enough?" Caleb asked.

They were all staring at me waiting for an explanation, what do I say?

"Uh I uh I didn't mean to say-"

"Jaxon don't try to lie we all heard what you said," Sebastian said.

"Now answer Calebs question right now," Sebastian said getting really frustrated with me.

I can't think of anything to say or any excuse to tell them. You know what? Now would be a great time to run. This is something George would do not me, but now I understand why she does it.

"Jaxon answer Calebs question right now-" Sebastian was cut off by me running away. I sprinted as fast as I could through my brothers but I didn't get very far.

I made to the stairs but all my brothers are faster than me. Sebastian caught up to me and grabbed me by the back of my shirt as I was still trying to run.

"Jaxon we're not done here, get back here right now," Caleb said.

I tried to run up the stairs but Blake picked me up and put me over his shoulder and carried me to the bottom of the stairs as I scrambled and tried to get away. He put me down and I just stood there, facing all my brothers.

"Answer my question, do you feel like you're not good enough?" Caleb asked.

"Yes, ok? Yes I do! Is that the answer you were looking for?" I yelled.

"Jaxon are ok?" Blake asked as he wrapped his arms around me.

"No," I answered as I buried my face in his chest and cried.

Once again I've embarrassed myself in front of my brothers.

"Jax, you are good enough," Caleb said.

"We put too much pressure on you and we made you feel this way it's our fault," Sebastian said.

"You're the youngest brother and we sometimes expect too much from you, we're sorry," Tyler said.

"Yeah, but you're always going to be our little brother, and we'll never stop caring about you," Sebastian said as he hugged me and messed up my hair.

I felt a little better now. If my brothers think I'm good enough then maybe I am.

I heard the door open and that means Alex and George are back from the skate park. I quickly wiped away the tears from my eyes.

"Hey don't tell George about this, ok?" I asked them. They all nodded their heads in agreement.

"How was the skatepark?" Blake asked we walked to the door to see them.

"It was fun," George said.

"George is amazing at skateboarding, I didn't know she could skate that good!" Alex said.

"I'm so tired," George said as she emphasized so.

"I'm going to watch a movie," she said as she sat on the couch.

A few hours later.

I've been in my room all night just to avoid my brothers. It's time that I get up. I got out of bed and walked to the living room. I stopped when I noticed George. She fell asleep watching the movie. I smiled as I leaned on the door frame and admired her.

I picked her up and carried her to her bed upstairs. This was my little sister, I'm so lucky that I have someone younger than me. I just want to protect her and make sure nothing ever hurts her. I'm so grateful that's she's my sister.

So what did you think of this one?? I think I'm done with the Jaxon povs for right now but let me know if you want to see more or if you want to see povs from any of the other brothers?